B: Stay (Part 2)

Jooheon's POV
I ran my fingers through my hair nervously and pushed open the metal door to the room she was in. I counted four security cameras, one in each top hand corner of the room, recording every movement. I gulped at the sight of her. She was a complete mess, a big patch of blood on her shirt and a blood splatter across her face. She was cuffed to the desk in front of her, and didn't even look up as I entered.

"Jisung..." I coughed, and sat down opposite her. She looked up at me, but said nothing. I sighed and leaned in to make it more difficult for the cameras to spot what I was saying. "What the fuck were you doing?!" I hissed, trying to keep my voice to a minimum. "Why would you just shoot him out of nowhere?" I furrowed my eyebrows, huffing and leaning back in my chair.

Jisung opened her mouth and spoke. "Aren't you happy? We did it. Insoo's dead. Wasn't this your intention from the beginning?" She met my eyes accusingly.

"Don't try to pin this on me in some twisted way," I scoffed. "You're the one who shot him... Jisung, why did you of all people have to shoot him?" I put my face in my hands. "I would've done it, or Shownu, or anyone else, but you're the one who ended up here,"

"It's okay, Jooheon... I don't mind. We both got revenge," Jisung shrugged.

"You should freaking mind; it's a lifetime in prison for god's sake! When you make your statement, tell them that I shot Insoo, and I'll confess, and I'll take your place," I nodded at my own plan, although I knew it would be difficult to pull off.

"I told you already, I really don't mind!" She smiled, but not genuinely.

"Changkyun wouldn't have wanted you to--"

"Don't talk about what he would have or would not have wanted. You didn't know him one bit. In fact, I'm pretty sure you despised him for the majority of your life, when he didn't deserve to be hated," She spat, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I know you liked him, maybe even loved him, I'm not too sure, but Jisung, I don't think I could bear to see you waste away in a crappy prison. What about the others too? They'll be so angry if you go without a fight!" I said.

"I didn't love him, and that's what makes it ten times worse," She sighed, looking at me. I turned my head away so I wouldn't have to look her in the eye. I gulped and pressed on. "At least plead not guilty, and claim it was in self-defence," I sighed.

"I...I can't," Jisung spoke softly. "They told me the sentence would be less severe if I confessed," I could tell she was tearing up again.

I stood up, the chair screeching backwards. I took a deep breath, and paced around. If I could talk to Wonho and Shownu, I'm sure we could come up with something, but I'm not sure whether the police would let me see Jisung again. It was difficult enough this time.

"Jooheon, you've got to understand... They were talking about the death penalty..." She whispered.

I turned around, scared. "What? But there hasn't been an execution for decades,"

"It's a premediated murder, and there's no way around that fact. We planned to kill him, and we did,"

"Sometimes, I wish none of this would've happened," I muttered.

"Don't say that... Then I wouldn't have met Wonho, Shownu, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, or Kihyun. I would have only seen you at Tem's house, and we wouldn't have become friends. And I would probably have been in a really shit relationship with Changkyun," She chuckled a little.

Shownu's POV
"LIVING ROOM. NOW!" I yelled through the house. I still can't believe they're airing this kind of stuff on TV nowadays. They even called the programme 'The Biggest Case of Our Time'. It's fricking ridiculous.