Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Selena's Point of View
Justin called me so I went inside his closet where he was.
"Yeah babe?" I asked, as I walked inside. I looked him up and down and widened my eyes.
"Do I look alright?" he asked.
"You look amazing Justin," I said. "But you only spilled the orange juice on your shirt... Why did you change your whole outfit?" I asked. He shrugged and turned around to look in the mirror.

Justin's Point of View
I looked at my outfit in the mirror and smiled. I looked great! I was planning on just changing my shirt, but Natalie might be there and I wanna look good for her.
"Justin I don't get it," Selena said. I turned around and looked at her. "Why would you wear sweatpants and a tank top to go out to breakfast with me, and then wear such a nice outfit to just watch a movie at my house?" she continued. She crossed her arms and looked at me with a confused expression on her face.
"This morning I was really tired and I had a headache so I just threw on sweats and a tank... But I'm feeling a lot better now and I thought why not look good for my girl," I said. Selena smiled and walked over to me, giving me a hug. I wanted to laugh so badly. She thinks I meant her when I said 'my girl'... I pulled away from the hug and chuckled a little.
"What?" Selena asked. I shook my head smiling.
"Nothing. Come on, let's go," I said, walking out of my closet. She followed behind. We left my house and got in the car. I drove to her house and parked my car in the driveway. We got out and went inside her house. I sat down on the couch and wondered if Natalie was home while Selena was busy looking for a movie we could watch. I haven't see Natalie anywhere so she's either a) out of the house, or b) upstairs in her room. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the screen. (1) new message.

From Natalie:
Come upstairs.

I felt the butterfly feeling in my stomach. Then I was confused. Why does she want me to come upstairs? I furrowed my eyebrows and licked my lips.

To Natalie:
why? lol how did you even know im here?

From Natalie:
-_- Just come upstairs! The bathroom's up here so just tell Selena you have to pee lol.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and got up from the couch. As I got up, Selena turned around and looked at me. She had her back to me while she had been looking for a movie. "What's wrong?" she asked.
"I gotta use the bathroom," I replied. She smiled and nodded.
"Oh alright," she said. I left the living room and went upstairs. I passed by the bathroom because I'm guessing Natalie's in her room. I went inside her room and I was right. There she was. She was sitting on her bed and when she saw me, her face lit up and she smiled. I was surprised she was so happy to see me. She got up from her bed and came over to me.
"Baby," she said softly, grabbing both of my arms with her hands. I felt the stupid butterfly feeling in my stomach again. She moved her hands down to mine and intertwined our fingers, smiling at me and looking into my eyes.
"I thought you were mad at me," I said, licking my lips. She shook her head.
"No, not anymore," she said, smiling.
"You aren't mad at me anymore?" I asked, putting my hand on the side of her face. I wore a huge smile on my face.
"I got your text, and it was so sweet. And Justin, I realized I over exaggerated. I mean, you were only doing what I said. I just got really jealous seeing you kiss her..." she explained. I nodded.
"It's okay babe," I said, caressing the side of her face with my thumb. We didn't break our eye contact at all, and we were staring into each other's eyes. Then without saying a single word, she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me to her, crashing her lips onto mine. I let go of her hands and put both my hands on each side of her waist. I groaned into the kiss and kissed her back. It felt so good to be kissing her again. I felt the familiar sparks I feel whenever I kiss her, the ones I never felt when I kissed Selena. She kissed me really passionately and eventually threw her arms around my neck. I picked her up by her legs and broke the kiss to look for a place where I could sit her. Her lips didn't stop kissing me and started kissing my neck. I love it when a girl kisses my neck... I moaned as she found my sweet spot. "Mmm yeah babe, damn, right there..." I said. I saw her dresser and decided to sit her there. I pushed off all the things on her dresser, and sat her on it. She wrapped her legs around me and her lips met mine again. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and kissed her roughly. "Mmm I..love..you," I said in between kisses.

Selena's Point of View
I sat down on the couch waiting for Justin. It's been a while and he's still not back yet. Maybe he's on the phone with Scooter again? As more time went by, I became too curious and had to find out what was taking him so long. Then I remembered the note I found in his room. I wonder what it says. I took it out of my purse.

Justin's Point of View
I pulled away from Natalie's lips and started kissing her neck. She closed her eyes and put one of her hands on the back of my neck. I kissed and sucked her sweet spot, making her moan softly. Then I stopped kissing her neck and put my lips on hers, kissing her. While making out with her I picked her up by her legs and walked over to her bed. I broke the kiss and gently laid her down on her bed. We were both breaking heavily as I crawled on top of her and looked into her eyes. Even though we were out of breath, I kissed her hard on the lips, showing her I wanted more. She moaned softly into the kiss, and kissed me back.

Selena's Point of View
I uncrumpled the note. My mouth dropped as I read what it said:

I know it's gonna be hard but we're gonna make this work. I love you Natalie. Nothing makes me feel like you do.

I put my hand over my mouth, not believing what I had just read. I crumpled the note up furiously and got up from the couch. I stomped up the stairs and went to the bathroom. I knocked and when there was no answer, I tried opening it. When I opened it and saw Justin wasn't there, I knew he must be with Natalie and that only made me even angrier. I went to Natalie's room, stopping at the door frame. Justin was on top of Natalie, and they were on her bed, making out. My heart broke into a million pieces. I felt anger build up inside me and jealously run through my veins. I wanted to run over to them and tear them apart. Instead, I just stood there watching them, frozen in my steps and unable to open my mouth to make a single sound. Then finally I was able to speak.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled. Justin and Natalie stopped kissing and looked at me in shock. Natalie took her arms off from around Justin's neck, and he quickly got off of her. They both got up from the bed, stumbling awkwardly.
"Selena-" Justin began, but I cut him off.
"You little slut," I said harshly, walking over to my backstabbing, fake, lying bitch of a sister.

Natalie's Point of View
Selena walked over to me and put both her hands on each of my shoulders. She pushed me back hard and I fell onto my dresser. Justin rushed over defensively, and grabbed Selena's arms. She yanked them out of his grasp.
"You fucking bitch!" she screamed at me.
"Selena calm down..." Justin said. She looked at him and squinted her eyes.
"And you! You're a fucking bastard!" she yelled at Justin, pointing her finger in his face.
"Selena I'm so sorry, I really am. Please just calm down and-" Justin said, but Selena cut him off.
"No! Don't fucking tell me to calm down! You prick! I can't believe you would do this to me!" Selena said, taking her finger out of his face and beginning to cry. The tears started streaming down her face, one after the other.
"Selena I- I didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry," Justin said.
"You cheated on me with my own sister! How could you!" she screamed in his face.
"Selena I-I..." Justin said, tripping over his words.
"No shut the fuck up!" she yelled, slapping him across the face. He immediately put his hand to his cheek, holding it as he shut his eyes in pain. I shot up from the dresser and ran over to her, grabbing her by her hair.
"Don't fucking touch him!" I said, pulling her hair. She whimpered because I pulled hard. I let go of her hair and she turned around. She grabbed onto my shoulders and pushed me against my dresser again, this time ten times harder. I winced in pain, my back and shoulder hitting my hard wood dresser. Justin grabbed Selena in a hug in an attempt to stop her from continuing to hurt us. At first she tried pushing him away and then she started hitting him but then she finally just gave in and collapsed in his arms. She cried into his chest the hardest I've ever heard her or seen her cry.
"I loved you, I fucking..loved you so much!" she said, crying. She pulled away from his arms looking into his eyes. "How could you Justin? How could you? I loved you!" she yelled. Justin looked at her apologetically.
"I'm so sorry..." he said. She hid her face in his chest and continued sobbing. I got up from the dresser and left my room. My back and shoulders hurt. I went downstairs and got an ice pack from the fridge for Justin's cheek. Then I went back to my room. I found them exactly the way I left them. Selena pulled away from Justin when I came back and looked at me. I could see the hatred and jealousy boiling in her just by the expression on her face.
"You slut!" she yelled at me. She got up and ran towards me, knocking me to the ground. We both started going crazy, hitting each other. Justin tried pulling us apart.
"Guys! Stop! What the fuck! Stop!" he yelled. He managed to pull us apart, holding Selena on one side and me on the other. He stood between us.
"Fuck you," Selena said, spitting at me. I wiped her spit off of me and started crying.
"This is exactly what I didn't want!" I screamed, looking at Justin. "You see now! You see! This is what I was afraid of! She found out and now she fucking hates me! She fucking hates me!"
"Backstabbing bitch!" Selena yelled at me. "You're my fucking sister. How the fuck do you go behind my back and steal my boyfriend! You slut! You little whore!"
"Selena I didn't mean for this to happen! It started off as a little crush I had on him but then at the sleepover with my friends they all dared him to kiss me, and we kissed and he started developing feelings for me too," I said, crying. I felt Justin's hand start rubbing my back comfortingly.
"What fucking sleepover was this?" she asked, looking at me and then at Justin.
"Oh you don't remember? You ditched me, and I came to your house looking for you, and Natalie said you were out with your friend. You fucking ditched me," Justin said.
"Cry me a fucking river! At least I didn't cheat on you with your damn brother!" Selena yelled.
"My brother's 3 years old," Justin said, looking at her like she was stupid.
"Shut the fuck up! You get my point!" she yelled back.
"Listen Selena, I'm in love with Natalie, and there's nothing you can do about it. Me and you had something once, and-" Justin said, but Selena cut him off.
"We've been dating for so long! How could you just throw that all away for her!" she screamed. And then she looked at me in disgust. "Natalie's a useless bitch!" Selena said, screaming. Then she looked back at Justin.
"I don't wanna be with you anymore," Justin said simply, shrugging as he did. Selena pushed him away from her hard.
"Fine you bastard! I don't need you!" she yelled. Then she looked at me.
"I'll never forgive you for this," she said looking me straight in the eyes. She pushed past me and left my room. I looked at Justin and started crying really hard. He grabbed me in his arms and held me tight against his chest.
"It's gonna be alright," he said. "Please stop crying Natalie. I hate to see you cry," he added, kissing my forehead.
"But Justin she hates me!" I said, looking up at him and crying. He shook his head.
"She's just really mad and jealous right now- which is pretty understandable considering she walked in on us making out on your bed... But baby she doesn't hate you. She can't. She's your sister," Justin said. I cried and buried my face in his chest, hugging him tightly. I hope he's right.

----------------

Selena Kinda over did it

That Jatalie sexual moment

Ohhhhh Jelena fight!!

Sorry to say but the writer who wrote this is...it ends at chapter 33

Vote 5+