Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Justin's Point of View

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating loudly on the little table next to my bed. Natalie was cuddled up to me and I leaned over gently trying not to wake her. I picked up my phone and looked at the screen. Selena was calling. Oh great. I rolled my eyes and answered. "Hello?" I said yawning. Selena laughed.

"Did I wake you up?" she asked.

"Yep," I said, looking down at Natalie in my arms. I smiled.

"Oh, sorry... Get dressed okay? I wanna go get some breakfast," she said. I was running my hand up and down Natalie's leg.

"What?" I asked. I was so focused on Natalie that I didn't even hear what she said.

"I wanna get breakfast with you babe," she replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright. Give me two hours," I said.

"Two hours? You need two hours to get ready?"

"Yep, bye," I said, hanging up. Natalie slowly opened her eyes. "Morning babe," I said, kissing her forehead.

"Morning," she said softly, sitting up and looking down at my hand. I was still running my hand up and down her leg.

"You have sexy legs babe," I said looking at her legs and continuing to stroke them. Natalie blushed bright red. I pulled her on top of me and put my hands on her ass. "Wow, your shorts are soooo short," I said.

"Oh shut up," she said laughing and rolling her eyes playfully. I smirked and kissed her. She kissed me back then pulled away.

"Who were you on the phone with?" she asked getting off of me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Who do you think?" I replied, getting up from my bed and walking over to my closet.

"My sister?" she asked. I nodded then went inside my giant walk in closet and looked at my reflection in the full body mirror across from me. I took my pants off so that I was only in my boxers. Natalie walked in and widened her eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry. I- I didn't know you were changing," she said, looking down. I laughed.

"Nah it's cool," I said, walking over to her and putting my hands on her hips. "I don't mind," I whispered in her ear. She smiled and I watched her eyes look me up and down. I smirked cockily. "Like what you see?" I asked. She laughed and nodded. I grabbed her suddenly making her shriek and start laughing as I kissed down her neck. Then my lips traveled up to hers. She kissed me back and put both her hands on my abs. She was slowly gliding her hands up and down them. I groaned into the kiss, loving the feeling. I moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed it gently. She pulled away from the kiss and smirked. "You have a nice ass," I told her, squeezing it again.

"Thanks..." she said laughing.

"And damn these shorts are so short..." I said. "What's the point of even wearing them?" I added. Before she could say anything, I pulled them down revealing her purple lace underwear. Natalie's eyes widened. "Nice! You're wearing my favorite color!" I said obnoxiously.

"Justin!" she yelled. I chuckled and picked her up by her legs and held her against one of the walls in my closet, like I did last night in my room. I kissed her neck, going straight to her sweet spot. I kissed and sucked on her sweet spot, and smirked hearing her moan softly in my ear. Then I pulled away from her neck and put my lips on hers. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and kissed her slowly. She pulled away and laughed, shaking her head. "Oh my gosh Justin," she said laughing. I laughed and set her back down on the floor. I watched her leave and go back inside my room. She looked so sexy in her underwear. After staring at her ass as she left, I snapped out of it and realized I needed to get dressed. I looked around my closet and quickly threw on some clothes, remembering I only have two hours with her- Well, what's left of two hours... Once I was dressed, I went back inside my room. Natalie was laying on the bed. She was laying on her stomach. She looked at me and smiled. I instantly noticed her shorts were still off. I smirked and walked over to her and smacked her perfect ass.