Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I chose the girl from the 'As Long As You Love Me' music video to be Natalie, but feel free to imagine yourself as Natalie.
* In the next chapter, you'll get to see what Austin looks like.
_________________________
Natalie's Point of View

I was sitting on Justin's couch watching TV with him. He had his arm around me, and we were holding hands. I sighed. I honestly don't know how this happened. This wasn't how I imagined today would be like... I was supposed to keep my feelings a secret and we were supposed to just hang out as friends. Yet here we are, cuddling and holding hands... I bit my lip and looked up at him. He smiled and lowered his head so that his lips were right by my ear.
"I haven't been this happy in a long time, Natalie," he whispered. Then he kissed my cheek.
"Selena doesn't make you happy?" I asked. Justin sat back up and brought me closer to his chest, then shrugged.
"Kind of... Not really..." he admitted. "The way me and you are right now isn't how it is with me and your sister. We hardly ever have moments like this. And I hate that she's really controlling and self-centered sometimes. Like the other day, she forced me to take her shopping and made me pay for everything. And hey, don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending money on her... But she didn't ask me to buy her that stuff. She just expected me to..."
I widened my eyes. How could she be so selfish? He's nice enough to pay for the things she wants, and she takes advantage of him? That's something I would of never expected from Selena. I sighed. "Wow Justin... I'm really sorry."
"Nah, don't worry about it. I don't care. To be honest I never really noticed any of that before. But then I met you. And you... you aren't like her at all. You're so perfect..." he said, his voice trailing off as he kissed my cheek once, then twice. He smiled against my cheek. I sighed.
"Yeah but, you know this isn't right..." I said, looking down.
"I don't care," Justin said. He cupped my face in his hands and made me look back up. I looked into his eyes and smiled, then he slowly leaned in and kissed me. I happily kissed back, but then I felt guilty so I opened my eyes and tried to pull away. Justin kept on kissing me though, so I just closed my eyes and went along with it... His lips were so perfect and soft. Not to mention he's an amazing kisser. My hands touched his chest and felt his abs. Justin groaned into the kiss and pushed me back onto the couch. Without breaking the kiss, he got on top of me. He stood kissing me like that for a while then he broke the kiss and his lips traveled down my neck.
"Justin," I said, a little surprised at him. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. His cheeks flushed red.
"Woah, I'm sorry," he said, getting off of me. I laughed.
"It's okay..."
"I got too carried away," he said, standing up from the couch and rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh, sorry," he said, looking down.
"It's fine," I said, getting up from the couch and opening my arms for a hug. He smiled and threw his arms around me, giving me a bear hug. I hugged him tight. I felt him start hugging me back even tighter. I laughed and tried pulling away. He wouldn't let me.
"No," he said. "I'm not letting go."
"Oh really?" I asked. Justin let go of me and laughed. Then all of a sudden, his phone started obnoxiously ringing in his pocket.

Justin's Point of View

"One second," I told Natalie. She nodded and sat down on the couch. I sat next to her, and looked at my phone's screen to see who was calling. It was Selena... I reluctantly answered the call. "Hello?"
"Hey baby," Selena said sweetly.
"Hey... What's up?" I asked her.
"Nothing, I just miss you. We haven't seen each other in a while," she said. I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah well, I made reservations for us the other night and you blew me off," I said.
"Yeah I know. I'm really sorry... Are you busy?" she asked. I looked over at Natalie and sighed, then looked at the floor.
"No... Not at all..." I said.
"Aww great! I wanna come see you."
"Alright..."
"I'll be there soon."
"Soon?" I asked.
"Yeah. Like in ten minutes," she said happily. I rolled my eyes.
"Cool. See you then," I said, hanging up. I looked over at Natalie. "Selena wants to hang out..."
"Oh, I better leave then," she said, getting up from the couch. I got up from the couch too and grabbed her arm, pulling her towards me.
"Wait," I said, pulling her closer till she was directly in front of me. I rested my hands on her waist as I looked down at her and licked my lips. Without hesitation, I leaned in and kissed her. Then I pulled away and winked. She smiled.
"Bye Justin..." she said softly. As she walked towards the front door, I bit my lip. I don't want her to leave... I ran in front of her and got to the door first. I stood in front of it, blocking it.
"Wait..." I said. "Kiss me again."
Natalie smirked. "You sure?" she asked. I nodded. Unexpectedly, she grabbed my shirt and crashed her lips onto mine, kissing me roughly. I groaned into the kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth. We made out and then she eventually pulled away. I kept my eyes closed and asked her to kiss me again.
"Again baby again..." I begged. I felt her lips softly brush up against mine just once. I opened my eyes when she pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her. She let go of the handful she had of my shirt and smiled at me. I moved out of her way as she opened the front door and walked outside. Closing it behind her, I stood against it and looked out the window of the door. I gave her the sad puppy dog face. She shook her head and smiled, then turned and went down the steps in front of my house. I opened the door and called out to her.
"Natalie! Wait! How are you gonna get home!" I shouted. She looked back.
"My friends! They'll pick me up!" she shouted back. I nodded and gave her the thumbs up sign. She blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch it and put it in my pocket. She smiled her amazing smile then turned around and kept walking. I went inside my house, closing the door behind me. I leaned against the door, and let out a long sigh.