Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Justin's Point of View
Selena pushed me inside my house. She closed the door and locked it, then pushed me against it giggling. She crashed her lips onto mine, kissing me roughly. When I pulled away, she started kissing my neck. I was really uncomfortable and I needed to stop her. I told Natalie I'd pretend but I'm not going this far. I refuse to make out with her, and I'm not gonna let her kiss my neck. I put my hands on her arms and gently pushed her off of me.
"Babe... Can we just watch a movie?" I asked.
"Oh okay, sure," she said. We went to my living room and sat on the couch. As I flipped through the channels and tried to find a decent movie we could watch, Selena started trying to cuddle with me. She had on so much perfume, and she was all over me, and I just wasn't having it. I got up from the couch. She looked up at me.
"Selena, babe, lemme find a movie first...and then we can...you know, cuddle," I said. Selena nodded and I sat back down. Finally I found a movie we could watch. The second I put it on, Selena started snuggling up to my chest. I rolled my eyes and put my arm around her. Then I smirked and got an idea.
"What's wrong?" Selena asked, as I got up from the couch.
"Gotta use the bathroom," I lied. I ran off to the bathroom. Once I was inside it, I locked the door and sat on the floor with my back against it. I put my hands in my pockets looking for my phone. Fuck. It must of fallen out of my pocket on the couch. I groaned and got up, unlocking the door and running back to the living room. Selena was where I left her, sitting on the couch intently watching the movie. I smirked and rolled my eyes. My phone was right next to her. I jogged over and grabbed my phone. Selena looked at me and then at my phone in my hands.
"Why do you need your phone to use the bathroom?" she asked.
"Umm you know, gonna make a few phone calls," I replied. She raised an eyebrow then nodded and put her attention back on the movie. I ran back to the bathroom, locked it, and sat against the door. I quickly looked for Natalie's number in my phone.
"Hello?" she answered.
"Baby," I said. I heard her sigh.
"What is it now Justin?" she asked.
"She's all over me," I complained.
"...Really?" Natalie asked.
"Yeah. She tried making out with me and when I pulled away, she started kissing my neck," I said.
"Justin. Why are you telling me this? Are you trying to make me jealous or something?" she asked.
"No babe, not at all. It's just, I don't wanna pretend anymore. You think I wanna cuddle with her or kiss her? I really don't. You're the only girl I wanna do that with baby."
"Justin but if you don't pretend you have feelings for her, she'll think something's up and eventually she'll figure it out I just know it," Natalie said.

Selena's Point of View
I got up from the couch because I wanna check on Justin and see if it's okay. It's been twenty minutes and he's still not back. And he said he was gonna make some phone calls so I wanna make sure he's alright and Scooter's not saying anything to upset him. I walked to the bathroom and just as I was about to knock, I heard his voice.
"Babe I don't wanna...No I don't...Yeah, that's why it's hard... No, I don't wanna..."
I knocked on the door. "Justin? Who are you on the phone with?" I asked.
"I'm gonna have to call you back Scooter," his voice said. Then he opened the door and smiled at me. He slipped his phone in his pocket and leaned in towards me, kissing me. I pushed him away.
"Who were you on the phone with?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.
"Scooter," he said. He tried leaning in to kiss me again but I pushed him away.
"I heard you say babe," I said. He started laughing.
"Oh yeah, it was a joke. You see, because...well... he wants me to release this song I've been working on... you know, I write my own songs," he said.
"Yeah and? How does that explain it?" I asked impatiently.
"Well, you know, the song's not finished yet... and uh, in the song I say babe a lot so when he said he wanted me to release the song tomorrow, I said 'babe' I don't wanna. You get it?" Justin said, laughing. I crossed my arms and looked down. "Baby, I swear, I could even call Scooter back and you could ask him," he said. I looked up at him and looked into his eyes.
"No, no... it's alright... I believe you," I said, nodding. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. "Let's just get back to the movie... Wow baby, your hands are so sweaty."
"Alright babe," he said. "And yeah sorry. Uh, it was really hot in the bathroom."
"It's okay. I still love you," I said laughing.
"Love you too," he replied. I smiled and we went back into the living room to watch the movie.

Justin's Point of View
I sat on the couch biting my lip. That was so fucking close. If she would of made me call Scooter to ask him about it, he wouldn't of known what the fuck she was talking about. That was a close one. It's good I was able to think fast and make up bullshit. I was so nervous she wouldn't believe me and my hands got all sweaty. I kept trying to kiss her hoping she would shut up about it and stop asking questions. But no. She kept on and on! At least I convinced her... Once the movie was over, I lied and told her I had to go to the studio. That was the excuse I used for the reason I had to take her home.
"I'm sorry babe," I apologized. She nodded.
"It's fine," she said, hugging me. We got inside my car and I drove her home. When I pulled in her driveway and unlocked the doors for her to get out, she didn't. Instead, she leaned over towards me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and started full on making out with me. I really didn't wanna kiss her back but I knew she'd make a big deal if I pulled away. I pretended I was kissing Natalie and went along with it.

Natalie's Point of View
I heard a car in the driveway and looked out the window. Justin was back with Selena. Finally. I watched as Selena leaned over and wrapped her arms around his neck, beginning to kiss him. He put his hand on the side of her face and kissed her back... Seeing that broke my heart. When Selena finally pulled away, he smiled at her. I bit the inside of my cheek and pulled down the curtains. I don't understand. He says he loves me but look at the way he was kissing her... He even smiled at her after the kiss... I know I told him to pretend but damn. That doesn't look like pretend to me. You know, I bet this whole thing must be so much fun for him... Getting to have us both. And oh my gosh, that's it! He's playing me... He's playing us. He says he loves me and makes me fall in love with him and then makes me go behind my sister's back and betray her. I sighed and laid down on my bed. What have I got myself into? I'm letting a stupid boy get between me and my sister. And he doesn't really love me... He's just, messing with me. And my poor sister. She loves him too... I closed my eyes and fell asleep with tear stained cheeks.

-----------------------------

DRAMA🙆🙅💁

You guys got me 12 votes last time.
Can you give me 15+ votes?

If you get me to 20+ I'll post two more chapters.If not then only one.

😍🎀