2

author edit ; gif of Judas at the top! <3

Judas

Finishing the gig with a low lull voice, I wiped the dripping sweat off my forehead as I disappeared off stage. The audience's claps and cheers did not dissipate as Denis excitedly came up to me with a nerdy grin. "Good job man," I gave him a quick shake, "that performance definitely caught some ladies' hearts," he winked.

I smiled and followed him down the steps. The dimly lit room was densely heated with human bodies and fake smoke; just the perfect combo.

"I loved the part when you sung, 'if onnlyyyy'. It correlated to what I was feeling.. if only more chick's would flock to me the way they do to you." Denis said seriously, referring to the last verse of my outro. I laughed. Denis always talks about how he could get any chick, but as soon as a girl walks up to him, he starts stammering and sweating nervously. At least the guy tries.

"Well, you can. Just sing."

"Just sing," he imitated and made a face, "have you heard me sing? I sound like a girl faking an orgasm whenever I even attempt to hit a note."

"Well.. I can't deny what's true. And you wouldn't even know what a girl's fake orgasm sounds like." I lifted an eyebrow.

"Shut up." We both look at each other and laughed. I laughed because it was sarcastic yet true and he laughed because he knew it too.

We looked across the room just as Travis waved us over. Denis and I made our way over to what appears to be Travis in his natural habitat. He had his arms full by a big racked blonde and a slender, long-legged brunette. He looked over the moon as his side chicks continued to purr next to him.

Denis adjusted his thick frames and gulped nervously.

"Nice show, as always man. You want some drinks? We can share.." Travis trails off with a titted head and hinting light verdant eyes.

He meant 'be my wingman and get laid'. On a typical night, I was up for it but something deep in my guts was telling me 'no, not today'.

"Yeah baby, come drink with us." The tan brunette purred, her attention directed to me. Eyes sparkling with the perfect mischief and seductiveness, she laid her hand on my bicep and egged me to stay. My mouth opened to say it's usual, "of course babe," but closed it again. My heart felt uneasy and I couldn't stop thinking about her and those shocked oasis eyes.

Why was I like this?

I needed a smoke.

Nonchalantly moving out of her grasp, I said, "My buddy Denis here would like a drink." Then I excused myself.

I left a skittish Denis and a questioning Travis at the table. I could see the small question in Travis' eyes. But I knew as the night progressed, Travis would had no recollection of what had happened, thanks to the booze and alcohol that will make it's way into his system.

Walking away, I gave Denis a knowing look. This is your chance to get laid, buddy. He nodded as if he heard me and swallowed nervously.

It's been sixteen years and eleven months. Denis' seventeen birthday is next month and the kid needs to get laid. At least once.

As Travis and his company, and Denis' nervous stuttering drift away, I neared the exit of the back door.

Once outside, my beat Doc Martens hit the metal step and it clattered briefly. I stepped out onto concrete and faced the cold, dead night. The back door was located in an isolated and dark alley, with little to no people passing by. Once outside though, you have a clear wide view of the clubs and on-goings across the street. Knowing this and always being a fan of people-watching, I leaned against the brick wall and pulled out a pack of Marlboro and a lighter.