Within the next 45 minutes to an hour mostly everyone was here and the party had begun. It was about 20 kids here and I could already tell that this was going to be a hectic day. "Wassup sis" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Tyrique and some woman. "Hey Ty, I haven't seen you in a minute" I said greeting him. "I know man but I'm back for good" he said signing then smiling.

"Good good, what's been up withchu though?" I asked. "Nothing really, I done went and cuffed me a good one" he said smiling hard. "This is Charli, Charli this is my sister Brielle" he said exchanging our names. "Hi its nice meeting you" I told her shaking her hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you too" she replied.

"You gone be okay while I go find the mini badasses?" Ty asked Charli. "Yes she'll be fine. We're about to go talk in the kitchen" I said grabbing her and pulling her towards the kitchen. "You want something to drink?" I asked her. "Yeah, can I have a bottle of water" she asked standing in the doorway. "Yeah, and you can take a seat if you'd like" I said going in the cooler.

"So how long have you and my brother been dating?" "4 months" she answered. "Do you love him yet" I asked. "No. I have a strong liking towards him but I do not love him yet" she answered. "I like you" I told her smiling at her. "Good that means a lot to me" she replied smiling back.

"So has he told you about his life or anything yet?" "Yeah he told me he has a child but that was it" she said. "Are you okay with that" I asked. "Yeah as long as his baby mother knows her place and knows that she has boundaries she shouldn't cross, then I'm good" she responded. "Trust me they don't have anything going on. I would know she used yo be my best friend" I said thinking about Kailyn.

"So I used to be your best friend" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Kailyn behind me holding a little girl. "Yeah" I said still staring at her. "You know its not nice to stare" she said adjusting the little girl in her arms. "It also isn't nice to to leave someone's life and then all of a sudden reappear when you want too" I told her.

She just rolled her eyes at me and began smiling. I began smiling to cause I missed my bitch. I slowly got out my chair and went to hug her. We were hugging for about 5 minutes when Charli cleared her throat. "Charli this is Kailyn, Kailyn this is Charli; Tyrique's girlfriend" I said hesitating to say the end.

"Hi its nice to meet you, I'm Kailyn Tyrique's baby mother" Kailyn said reaching her hand out to Charli. "Its nice to meet you too" Charli said. "Why don't you sit down with us and talk" I said to Kailyn. She nodded and took a seat next to me. "So Charli back to discussion, how do you feel about him having a child?"

"I honestly don't have a problem with it. Its his choice if I'm in the child life or not; its really his call" she answered. "I like you a lot" I said smiling at her hard. "I like you cause you ain't like these other bitches out here that think they're supposed to come before the child and the child's mother. You know your place and where you stand. You know what boundaries not to cross and how to deal with a man that has a baby mama" I stated. "I like you to so I grant you permission to be around my child. But pleaseeeee don't do nothing to lose my trust cause I'm crazy as fuck when it comes to mine" Kailyn told her. "Trust me I'm not. I've always been the loyal kind, therefore you can trust me" she told us confidently.

Kailyn just nodded her head while pulling out her phone and just smiled at her. "Baby turn the hot water on" I heard Tyrique yelling from the backyard. Charli got up turned the water on and sat back down. About 2 minutes later Tyrique came in holding Montez Jr upside down. "Stand my baby up right" I yelled at him.

"Here" he said dropping him in my lap. "The lil nigga slobbed down my arm" he said scrubbing his arm off with soap and water. Me and Charli started dying laughing until we got a glare from Ty. "Why y'all over there thinking shit funny can somebody give me a paper towel" he asked holding his arm over the sink. Charli got him a paper towel and then he began drying his arm off.

He turned around and began to speak. "So what y'all been talking about?" "Nothing really just our relationship and my feelings on you having a kid" Charli explained to him. "So you approve" her asked me. "Yeah we both do" Kailyn said finally putting her phone away and lifting her head. "And you are" he asked.

"I've only been gone for 2 years dang you forgot me already" Kailyn said smiling. He looked in her eyes, then looked in her arms, and back at her eyes. "YO WHAT THE FUCK"

*10 votes 5 comments , for the next chapter!!*