No

"Draco, shhh, its okay, i wont let him hurt you...." Harry coed , trying to settle Draco down. "Babe, your fine, im right here, i wont leave you."

Draco was shaking and crying into Harrys chest. He was petrified of his father, but e had to go. They were waiting in Dumbledores office.

"NOOOOO!" Draco screamed when Harry tried to get up and bring Draco with him. "NOO!"

"Darling please! I need you to come with me!" Harry begged. He didnt want Draco to see his dad either, but Dumbledore would be there, so nothing could happen.

Draco finally was overpowered by Harry, who carried him to Dumbledores office.

He took a deep breath, and stepped inside.

"Potter!" Lucius spat. "What is he doing here! Why is he holding my son! Why are my sons disgusting...THINGS showing!? I demand answers!" He yelled.

Draco cowered into Harrys chest in fear.

"I fear, Lucius, " Dumbledore started, "That you may not be able to get the answers you so diligently seek today."

"Give me my son."

"No." Harry defide Lucius firmly.

"How dare you! I will-"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!" Harry screamed, losing his temper. He was raging at this man.

"What do you-"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HIM YOU NASTY MAN! AND I KNOW WHAT YOU LET OTHERS DO TO HIM!"

"This is absurd-"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" Narcissa had finally spoken up. She screamed at her husband with anger. "You know the boy is right!"

Dumbledore is sitting in a state of confusion. "Someone care to explain?" he asks calmly.

"Lucius is a monster! dumbledore, He raped and beat his own son! Draco! And he let Voldermort rape him, and all the other death eaters do te same!" Harry screamed, still holding a shaking and crying Draco.

"Oh my, well...this is far worse than i had expected. Lucius, you disgust me." Dumbledore said with a firey passion that Harry had never heard him use.

"Harry, Please take Draco back out. We will have our meeting later. I must sort things out." He said.

But as Harry left the room, he heard the talk start up again. He wondered what Dracos parents knew, what they would find out, and what would happen. To him, to Draco, to the baby, to everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY I KNOW THAT WAS SHORT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! DONT WORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME OMFG