Chapter 5

Hello, Again. So... not many people are reading this anymore:(. But im gonna keep on writing:). Why stop writing just because people aren't reading? Check out my new stories: the guy... and The *Fake* Relationship So here's a new chap. If you like: comment, fan, vote, Or all three:) Does anyone think the guys from One Direction are cute? my and my friend got in an argument bout that. So tell me your opinion.

  There's a pic of Logan Lerman as Michael Dease. Just imagine him as a blond. Omg I lurve Logan Lerman sooo much.:)

 P.s. I'm trying to get my friends videos out there. So it be nice if you check it out. Some of thier vids can be stupid but some are funny. They are called poptart lickers.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Are you cereal?

___________________________________________________________________________________

  Conner didn't really like this. Reading out stuff that was meant only for one person. He already read his. He thought it was sweet, and he missed her and regretted doing all the stuff that she mentioned. He didn't want people to read it. He knew his brother didn't like it either. Cody knew Lola for a longer time. Two years more than Conner to be exact. And Cody knew how much Lola hated when people read something out loud that was meant only for their eyes. One time, she slapped a guy because he read something that wasn't his or hers out loud.

  Raquel was a bit uncomfortable. She didn't like talking about the dead. She thought it was like waking them from thier rest. She shifted every five minutes. 'She only does that when she's nervous,' Alice noted. Alice has known Raquel for more time than anyone else. Some times that was a good thing, but sometimes Raquel hate it. She couldn't hide a secret without Alice finding out.

  "So, do you want me to keep reading or what?" Sarah asked. Scared if anyone would yell at her.

  "Just keep reading," Hunter said kindly. Alice's anger flared. He only talked to her that way when they had a sweet moment. She swore if Sarah and Hunter go out, she will do the imposible to break them up.

  "You know, I've always been jealous of you. You are prettyful," Sarah, Cassidy, Andy, and Raquel smiled a little at that. Lola always liked saying the word 'pretty' with 'ful' at the end of it. "skinny, had both parents in your life, and you didn't have something always bringing you down. I always had a hole in me and nothing could cover it up. But I met you and not to sound lesbo or anything, you helped. We became best friends and you just kinda post-poned what i was going to do. And when you left everything came down. My walls crumbled, my confidence shattered and I cracked." A silent tear slid down Ariana's cheek.

  "Look at this, I'm starting to speak, or write, or whatever you know what I mean, like my mom. How pathetic." Cassidy almost scoffed. Only Lola would write something like that.

  "Are you scared about what happens after death?" Sarah gulped and nodded, even though it was useless. "I bet you are. Just like you, I was scared. But there's a difference between me and you. I can get over things. I got over death. But you can't get over that stupid time you almost got arrested, can you, Sarah?" Sarah almost ripped the paper.

  "Almost got arrested? What is she talking about?" Conner asked.

  "Yeah Sarah? What were you hiding?" Alice smirked. Her smirk melted when she saw that Hunter was looking at her like she was the most disgusting thing in the world. He shook his head. 'Thank god I broke up with her. Who could've known she could've been so cruel? And to one of her closest friends?' Hunter thought.

  "Lola and I, well we went to this off-limits place, back when we went to Canada with my cousin. We snuck in some beer, booze, and stuff like that. Lola invited people and started making to much noise. We almost got arrested. We were so close. But Lola did something, and just like that, it was like nothing happened. The police gave us a warning and the rest of the people went to a party like that happened every day.

   "I kept bothering her about it, until one day she yelled at me so hard. She said 'Just leave it. What's done is fucking done. Or did you want to get fucking arrested and tortured. Get the fuck over it, we weren't in real trouble you're seriously pissing me off, you little bitch' She was so mad. She even threw a glass bottle at the wall. It wasn't normal for her, but that wasn't the weird part. She threw the bottle at angle that some shards were supposed to hit me, but they didn't they bounced of at a different direction that wasn't where they were supposed to go. Then, she started crying and begging for my forgiveness" Everyone was shocked. That wasn't like Lola, at all. She wasn't into breaking the law or being that violent.

  "Keep reading," Ariana shakily whispered. Sarah nodded.

  "You shouldn't have blamed me. You should have blamed your fucking bitch of a cousin. How do you think the other people found out? How do you think the cops found out? You're cousin snitched. She was the one who told the people and the police. It wasn't my  loudness or my babbleness. How could I make noise if I was busy having a tongue shoved down my fucking throat?" Conner winced at that. He didn't like knowing other guys touched her that way.

  "Of coarse, you wouldn't knew since you were to busy screwing two guys that was probably ten years older than you." Sarah gasped. She didn't remember that.

  "What? Are you cereal? I thought you were a virgin?" Andy said. Andy knew it wasn't time to be joking, but she could help saying cereal instead of serious. Lola rubbed off on her when they were hanging out everyday over winter break.

  "I did too," Sarah whispered stuck in her place.

  "Here, I'll read," Cassidy said while grabbing the paper.

  "But you probably don't remember because a) you probably drank more than anyone there and b) the guy that served you the drink put roofies in it. You know that drug that makes you forget crap. Now before you go thinking, why I didn't warn you, I did warn you, but you didn't listen. You are just lucky that I sobered you up before the cops arrived or I couldn't be able to do anything to help you.

  "Which reminds me the cops. You know what I had to go through to let that slide. I spent hours in a room with a sick, ugly, nasty cop doing stuff that a fifteen year old girl shouldn't be doing with a guy twice her age. But I cared for you way to much. And what do I get back? You nagging my ass off. I sorry about the bottle and crap. Now get over the stupid mess. Okay!"

  Cassidy shifted uneasily. "Why don't we go get some lunch?" She asked nervously.

  "Yeah. We could finish it later. Like after we eat," Ariana said.

  Everyone got up and Cassidy helped Sarah get up. Cassidy was pissed. She didn't like how people were acting toward Sarah just because she lost her virginity. 'They're so hypocrites. So what? It's not like half of them are virgins,' She thought.

  Michael was going to help her but he didn't want to be the odd one in the group. He didn't like how they were looking at Sarah, but he didn't do anything about it. 'If Lola were here, she would slap me, or yell at me or curse me out or do something. She wouldn't let me just look at Sarah like that' he thought.

  "So where are we gonna eat?" Hunter asked, being the fat ass in the group. 

  "The International House Of Pancakes!" Raquel shouted.

  "You mean IHOP?" Conner asked while smiling.

  "No, Denny's. Damn you're stupid," Raquel answered.

  "We should have breakfast for lunch! It would be amazing!" Andy said. They started walking to the nearest IHOP.