Good Bye

• Dedicated to TO ALL OF MY READERS

Same Disclaimer

Chapter 35: Good bye

Carlisle's POV

Thanks to god and those look alikes,we are inches apart from loosing rose and Bree. Not only they were saved but the whole volturi is dead now.

We all are sitting in our house,thinking what to do when a loud voice boomed.

"Guys,you all did a very great job. Much better than my expectation.Now this is the time to go to your real universe."

"Now?We want to stay some more time."Dakota says in a sad tone.

"Sorry D but this is already decided. You can not stay here."

My full family and the wolves all are sad.We all became good friends with them.It is sad to bid them farewell.

"Just a minute please."I run in my room and get a wooden box. Then I again run back to them.

"I want you to give something.This is a token of friendship."I open the box.

"These are Pound Sterling gold coins of 1700's.My collection."

The all take one one coin and then......................they vanished in front of our eyes.

I do not need Jasper's gift to feel the sadness of my family.Tears are in the wolves eyes.

"Farewell my friends."My voice chocked.We all have their memories and.........

The Twilight Saga,4 books,5 dvds.

"We will miss them." Victoria said,sobing.

Mackenzie Foy's POV

Ohh...what is the sound?

I wake up in my bedroom.Dakota is sleeping beside me.

"So it is a dream?"I thought tomyself then off my alarm clock.Then I see Dakota,slowly awake.

"Where are we?"She asks.

"Do you have a dream?"I ask her.

"Yeah.Trapped in twilight, killing volturi and Stephenie is Didyme."

"We both have same dream?How?"

"I don't know.Come on,let's get out from bed."

We both jumped from the bed then hear a metalic sound. Something drops in the floor in front of us.

We both stare at the thing with dropped jaw and pooping eyes.

The thing is

A POUND STERLING GOLD COIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      THE END

Thanks to all my readers. Without their support I can not complete this story.