PICTURES

SAME DISCLAIMER

CHAPTER 10 : PICTURES

Dakota's POV

Andrea and Billy's stories are same like us, sleeping in one place and waking up in another. But the most unusual thing is Billy's behaviour. He took all these matters very well. It is like there is a mature man in his 7 years old body. 

He asked me to tell him a bedtime story (cute, isn't it?) which I did happily.

NEXT DAY

Andrea and Billy request us that they will come to school to see the Cullens. We just tell them to control their thoughts. Today Micheal will drop us at school. 

When we reached at school, we saw them , looking at us., especially  Micheal, Andrea and Billy. We should get used to this matter.

Nothing unusual happens at school today. When we reached at home, suddenlly  Taylor screamed,

"I dropped my mobile at school!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alice's POV

I opened Taylor's mobile. He dropped that in cafeteria. My whole family is watching me.

"Looking in other's mobile i considered bad manners, Alice." Carlisle said.

I did not answer him, just opened the picture file. My hands start shaking. Jasper saw this and in a second, he came beside me, pulling me in a hug. 

"What happened, love?" he flooded me with calmnes.

"Edward, call Bella. She needs to see these." 

ONE  HOUR  LATER

I joined the phone with my laptop. Bella joins us also. 

"Let's start ." 

The first picture is a group photograph. There are the look alikes of Edward, Bella, Jacob, Victoria, Laurent and ......James!

"My god!" Bella almost screamed.

A line is printed below the picture. It ays, 'From left to right, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Rachell Lefevere, Edi Gathegi and Cam Gigandet."

There are pictures of our family menbers, the  volturi, the Denali coven. There is a picture of Rose and Royce, but their names are Nikki Read and Jack Huston. Some quilotte boy's pics are also there and a picture of Mackenzie riding a brown werewolf.

There are thirteen pictures. When we saw the last picture , all the family members gaasped in hock.

The last picture has two parts. The picture of left part is Bella lying in a couch, Edward is sitting on top of her. Blood is pouring from her mouth. At the right part, the picture is of Bella with pale skin and blood red eyes...........as a VAMPIRE!

We all stay silent for sometime. Nobody knows what to say.

Jasper broke the silence.

"Operation Mackenzie, tomorrow."

If you like my story then please comment.