YOU SAVED ME?!!

Same Disclaimer

Laurent's POV

I was tackled into the ground by the black wolf. His teeth inches apart from my face.Suddenly I heard a voice.

"Sam....please stop.Don't kill him please." the wolf freezes. Me to.

There standing the look alike of Aro. Beside him the look alikes of Demetri and Felix.

The black wolf growls,looking at them. The other wolves growl too.

"Look into his eyes Sam."The Aro look alike pleaded,"He is an animal drinker. You should give him a chance."

The black wolf looks into my yellow eyes.Then he leaves me and run with the other wolves. I stood up on the ground.

"You okay?" the Felix look alike asks. I just nod in yes.

"Today we save you but If we see that your eye colour changes a bit.......then I will kill you myself. Got it?"

"Y-y-yes."I can not talk properly.

"Don't leave Irina and stay away from Victoria, understand?"the Aro look alike looks into my eyes.

I just nod.

"Good. Now go home."

When I reached the Cullen's house,they are all waiting for me.

"Alice saw a vision of you talking with them."Carlisle asks me,"But why are you smelling like wet dog?"

"Because today the wolves almost killed me. Those look alikes saved my life."

Suddenly two hands wrapped me tightly. Irina.

"Don't you dare go anywhere without me."

"I promise."

Edward POV(After school)

Laurent is trying his best to control himself around Bella.This is a good sign. Love can change monsters into angels.I know it very well.

But I shocked with Tanya's behaviour. She welcomes Bella with open arms and it is true.She had a crush on me but overcomes with it.

But now we are focused to the look alikes.

"Those guys" Carlisle starts speaking,"they knew a lot of things about all of us. Our past, present and future too.First they told us about the accident happens in Bella's birthday.Then they saved Laurent too. I somehow have a feeling that tey are trying to change our future."

"But how?"Bella asks,"How did they know?"

"They always block their minds."I tell her,"They know that I can read minds."

"Maybe they know about my past life too."Alice sounds exited.

"They know the wolves too. The Aro look alike..."Laurent starts speaking but interupted by Emmet.

"His name is Micheal Sheen."

"Okay,Micheal calls the wolf by name. Sam."

"Tomorrow is sunday."Alice speaks,"We can go to their house and hang out.What you all say?I have to return Taylor's phone."

"I want to see the Sasha look alike."Tanya said,"We will go tomorrow."

COMMENT,VOTE. 

"