SCHOOL

SAME DISCLAIMER

CHAPTER  4 : SCHOOL

Taylor's POV

"Forks High School" I read the well known signboard again.

Five minutes before, Christopher dropped us at school. I feel like a little kid, to be dropped and picked up from school. But I cannot do anything because I dont have my driving licence here. 

"Let's go." Catalina says. We all started to walk.

"Guy's ,look ." Suddenly Dakota screamed. We all looked at that direction she is looking. A silver Volvo, a red Mercedes and a yellow Porshe is entering. We all know who the owners are. 

THE CULLENS! THEY  ARE  HERE!

The Volvo parks in the parking lot from it exits........Edward Cullen !!!!

Or Robert Pattinson ?

He is a xerox copy of Robert, except the yellow eyes, pale skin. The other Cullens exits from their cars, they are all looks as same as the actors. Edward goes to the passenger seat, opens the door and Bella exits. She has a brace at her leg and slightly  limping.

"Bella !" Mackenzie exclaimes.

All the Cullen's with bella looked at us. Their jaw dropped.

"Let's go guys." I started to walk, but a sudden call stops me.

"Jake, wait." Bella screamed at me.

I write this chapter with 102 degree fever. Sorry for this tiny chappy. Please vote and comment.

THE  QUIZ  IS  SAME. PLEASE THINK.  I GIVE  YOU A CLUE  PREVIUS  CHAPTER..