FAMILY MEETING

SAME  DISCLAIMER

CHAPTER 5: Family meeting

Edward's POV

I finished telling the history of volturi to Bella. 

"So you are telling me that the new students are looked like the vampires of volturi?" she asked me.

"Yes." I answered.

"Who is the smallest girl?" Bella asked. She is in deep thought. I wish I could really read her mind now.

"I don't know." I answered. She sighs.

"You know, Edward, when I first looked at Mackenzie, I felt a strange type of emotion. Like maternal love. I know that vampires can not have children but i felt that if me and you have a daughter, she should be like her." she almost crying .

I hugged her and kissed her passionately. 

"Get a room with a bed, will yea" Emmet chose this moment to be the pain in the ass.

"Shut up !" Bella blushed deep red.

Then we heard the sound of Carlisle's car. Time for a family meeting.

We told him about the look alikes. How they feel confirmed about us. Carlisle is in deep thought.

"Humans know about  us is a serius matter. If the volturi find them, they will kill them and us." Rosalie said.

"What are their names?" Carlisle asked.

"I made a list earlier." I give that to my father figure.

"Mackenzie foy is not a look alike ." he says after reading the list, "how are their behaviours and feelings?"

"This sounds weired but they are very polite and friendly." Jasper said "especially  Dakota, the Jane look alike."

"I suggest,"Esme says,"you kids make friends with them . They must have some secrets. We must know. I know this will hard....."

"We will do anything for the  family." Alice says. Then she is having a vision, she started scetching.

It becomes a man's face.  A man whom Esme and I know very well.

He is ......Charles Evenson.

"He is with them."Alice finishes it.

Esme takes the picture and tears it into tiny pieces. 

 vote and comment please.