Bella's Birthday(continues)

Same Disclaimer

Chapter 15:Bella's Birthday (continues)

Edward POV

I just lie on my couch,thinking about the mess happened some times ago.

FLASHBACK

Bella starts opening her presents.She starts struggling to open the third box and she cut herself.A drop of blood drops in the floor.

I immidietly look at Jasper.

He is standing at a corner,eyes black with bloodlust.

Suddenly he turns around and run,breaking through the door.I heaved a sigh of relief.

Then I hear a cracking noise and see the most impossible thing of my life.

Rose jumped on Bella,pushing her on the shelf of Esme's china.Her hand is bleeding badly and Rose's lips are on the cut.

I grabbed Rose's neck and throw her to Emmet. He grabs her and run outside.

Carlisle stitches Bella's wound and I drove her to her home.

WHY? OH GOD ,WHY IS THIS THING HAPPENS WITH ME?

JASPER POV

I could not stand the amount of shame and guilt radiating from Rosalie.Not only Rose,but my whole family radiatig guilt.Edward enter to the room,a determined expression on his face.

"Everyone..I need to announce something."

I looked in his eyes.

"You will not leave Bella,Eddi."

My whole familiy gasped in shock.

"This is time to say why I am blocking my mind today."

30 MINUTES LATER

I finished the story of my vision.

"So if you leave her,the consequences will be worst.Both of you will suffer pain,much worser than Jane's pain."

Edward looked at me.

"I won't leave her.Thanks Jazz.",he gives me a hug.

"But how much the look alikes knows?" Carlisle asked.

"I think a lot. Carlisle,can you contact Eleazer? He can tell if they are gifted or not?"

"Good idea,son."He pull out his mobile and start dialing. Edward looked at Rose.

"YOU WILL SAY SORRY TO HER TOMORROW!!!"

TAYLOR'S POV

We can not stay still in tension. Especially Dakota, Billy and Mackenzie. 

"I am telling you Taylor" Dakota is glaring at sky,"If he leaves Bella,then I will give him a full dose of pain."

"Just pray to God that this should not  happen.And if he leaves,we have Charlie to track him down." I said.This cooled her a bit.

NEXT DAY

Today Andrea will drive us to school. Billy accompanies us also.

When we reached at school,we see them. They are standing at the car park.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!"Mackenzie screams with joy,"WE DID IT!"

Suddenly we saw two figures standing besides them.

ELEAZER and CARMEN!!!!

Carmen is looking at Andrea and Billy with shocked face.

"My God!!!!"Andrea sighs.

"Go home."I told her before heading to school.

WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE NOW.

COMMENT,VOTE