Rescue

• Dedicated to gwenny2000

Same Disclaimer

Chapter 21: Rescue

Cameron's POV

"Damn it." I sit on my bed after the failed attempt of sleeping.

"I need some water."I start walking towards the kitchen.Then I see Charlie, sipping a glass of water.

"Can't sleep?" he looks at me.Then his facial expression changes.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"What?" now I feel scared.

"Cam Gigandet. The Cullens find him."

"SHIT!!!!"

"Cameron, you are fined..." the voice starts.

"SHUT UP!!!" I scream. The voice stops immediately.

"We need to get him out as fast as we can. If he tells them about Twilight then.." I start running towards their house.

"Wait!" Charlie follows me.

When we reach there, I hear Bella's voice.

"Mackenzie Foy.Whom she plays?"

"My God!How much he told them?"

I make 8 large smoke balls and throw them one by one to the house. In a second,the house covers with smoke.

"Stay here."I say to Charlie,"I'm going in."

When I enter the house,the Cullens and Denalis are lying unconscious in the living room.I walk to the second floor and peep in the room.

Bella is shaking unconscious Edward.

"Crap! I forgot that she is imune to my gift."

I enter the room in vampire speed,place Cam on my back and run outside.Charlie is waiting for me.

"Let's go." We start running towards our house.

Edward POV

I feel someone shaking me forcefully. With great effort,I open my eyes.

"Edward!!"Bella jumps on my chest,hugging me tightly. I look at the empty bed.

"Where is Cam?"

"I don't know." she answers.

"Those guys. They must find about him."I shake my head.

In the mean time,my family members also getting back their consciousness.

"How did I can not see this?"Alice screams in anger. 

We all are beyond pissed off but anger can't help us now.

Jasper sends us all waves of  much needed calmness.

"Okay. It must be Cameron."I start talking.

"First, we need to discuss the 'Twilight' stuff."Carlisle said.

"We are all movie characters? How is this possible?"Rosalie screams loudly.

 "I don't know how but this is the reason how they know about us,about our future."

"But why my visions are interrupted?"Alice sighs.

"I don't know. Those guys must have something to do with that."

"I have a question." Bella says," Mackenzie Foy, whom she plays?"

"We don't know."Carlisle sighs.

"I think she plays Jacob's imprint,because I caught a glimpse of Taylor's mind."I said,"but we should make a decision about them."

Then one thing crosses my mind.

"We all are unconscious except of Bella.How is this possible?"

"I think she can block mental attacks."Eleazer looks at her,"I'm not sure."

"Look guys,those look alikes are trying to help us."Jasper speaks for first time,"But they does not want us to find the secret. They save Laurent,tell me about Bella's birthday . They are determined not to tell us about them."

"But this silence is not good for them and us."Carmen opens her mouth.

"We have no possible way to find the truth."

 Michael POV

Cameron did a desperate thing last night by rescuing Cam from the Cullen's house. But Cam told them some vital things which is the cause of tension.

After an hour,he woke up.He had basic vampire abilities and tracking ability.

Today ,the kids go to school. I need some things so I headed to Seattle.

After shopping, I start driving towards Forks. It is raining heavily and the road is almost empty.

Suddenly I hear a loud crashing sound. Due to my super hearing, I hear it from 500 meter distance.

A black old tow truck hits a roadside tree. The driver can not prevent the car from skidding.

I go to the car and open the door. The driver girl is unconscious, her head is on the wheel. She is bleeding badly.

Then I remember I forget my mobile in the house.

"Damn you Michael!!"

I take the girl in my hands, her hair shifts and reveals her face.

The first thing I see that one side of her face is heavily scarred.

"Emily!!!!" the word automatically escapes from my mouth.

I layed her in my car then drive towards Forks Hospital.

When I reached there, the first man I see is Carlisle.

"EMERGENCY, DOC."

He orders the staff to take her to O.T. Then he looks at me.

"I am calling Chief Swan. Please stay here."

"You must save her,Doc."I look into his golden eyes,"She is Sam Uley's imprint."

"I will try my best." He looks into my eyes,"But I need some answers later."

Sam POV

Emily is getting late.She went to Seattle for some shopping but he is late. Which starts to freak me out.

Suddenly I saw chief  Swan's police car coming towards my house. My tension starts increasing.

"Emily suffers an accident Sam." Chief Swan tells me.

OH MY GOD!!!!

Tears start flowing from my eyes.

"Where is she?How is she?Please tell me she is okay,please sir."

He pats my back.

"Be strong,young man. She is in Forks Hospital."

FORKS HOSPITAL!!!!!! WHERE THAT DAMN LEECH CARLISLE CULLEN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I start shaking but control myself with all of my will power. The last thing I do in my life is shifting  in front of Chief Swan.

"I am going there." I start running towards the house of Paul. I need the whole pack with me.

"LET'S PRAY TO GOD THAT MY EMILY IS OKAY BECAUSE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER,I WILL KILL THE WHOLE FAMILY OF LEECHES." I tell my pack before heading towards Forks Hospital.