Stuck in Twilight? Great! Now what?

Disclaimer : I do not own any Twilight charecters. STEPHANIE MEYER OWNS. THIS IS LOOSELY BASED ON BADWOLF'S STORY . I ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE WRITING.

CHAPTER 1

MACKENZIE FOY'S POV

Finally  the Twilight saga is over. I feel a little sad by thinking about it. I have a lot of good memories with the cast of Twilight. We all promised to keep in touch by skype or facebook. I sighed and get up to grab the Twilight book when i feel two soft hands on my eyes.

"Guess who?" a familiar voice asked.

"JANE VOLTURI" I answered. The hands removed and i saw the sweet smilling face of Dakota Fanning.

"How are you Nessie?" she asked me.

"I was good but now better De" I answered"what a surprise. I feel sooo happy to see you."

"I have a week before shooting." Dakota answered"I thought i spend it with you. Hope you don't  mind."

WE chatted the whole afternoon. Most of our conversation is based on Twilight.

"Mackenzie?'' Suddenly Dakota asked in a serius tone.

"Yes"

"I see that something is bothering you kiddo." she looked into my eyes "what is that?"

"Twilight saga" I said with sigh.

"Yeah it is sad ." Dakota agreed"We have a lot of good time"

"NO. What I mean that there are so many mistakes in the series . If something happened that the mistakes are corrected , the future can altered, THAT WILL BE TOOOO GOOD."

  "Dinner is ready girls" then I heard my mom's voice.

After dinner , we watched New moon and we both cried hard. Then we both drifted in a peaceful sleep.

SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.