PLAN

Same disclaimer

Chapter 13: Plan

Charlie POV

After 3 hours of power training, we all get the following results.

Taylor is shifting in a werewolf ,not that type we have in Twilight. It is like that type of wolf Hugh Jackman becomes in Van Helsing. Taylor looks like the same with his fur is blood red and his dress melts into his fur. He is looking very dangerous.

Billy has a very unique power. He can produce and control fire.

Micheal and Mackenzie both have their charecter's powers, tactile telepathy and tactile thought projection.

Daniel shows superior strength. He can lift Taylor in his wolf form in one hand.

Jamie, Catalina, Andrea and Jack they all have basic vampire abilities.

Christopher's power(relationship identification) told us that we all are best friends.

Dakota and Cameron were very reluctant to use their powers.Then she uses her power on Daniel. We found that she can control the amount of pain like we can control the volume of tv. Cameron, on the other hand can produce anasthetic smoke balls and he can make local or full body numb. They are both pleased with their gifts.

And last...me, Charlie Bewly...have the most powerful tracking ability.Like a radar or a bug....I can tack vampires or humans all.

We did not get a chance to test Patrick's power but we will do that later.

After we gathered in the house , we all gathered in the livingroom for a meeting.

"We need to form a plan." Catalina speaks first.

"Look, the first thing is we have to stop that accident happening in Bella's birthday."Taylor says,"When is that?"

"Tomorrow." Mackenzie answers.

"WHAT?!"

We all start thinking. Suddenly Mackenzie screams

"EURECA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL.

Jasper POV

Today we will start "Operation Mackenzie". My whole family agree with me.

"I will talk with her.I think I can make a good impression." Alice says. I will accompany her too. 

After our first class, we start heading to the biology room.Then we saw them.

Mackenzie and Taylor. They are walking at the hall. 

"Let's talk to them." Alice says to me.

"OK."

We walked to them.They looked at me. Their emotions are weired. Expectation. It is like they are expecting us.

"Hello." Alice greets them warmly,"we are in same school but have not intoduce properly. I am ....."

"Alice Cullen and Jasper Whit.....I mean Jasper Hale." Taylor answers," We know you well."

I feel my jaw dropped. Alice's too.

Suddenly Mackenzie touches my hand and my vision blurred.

Then I see something.

It is the living room of our house. My full family and Bella standing. It is like her birthday party. She is opening her presents. She starts struggling by opening a box and ten she cut herself.

SHE  CUT  HERSELF!!

Then I see myself, standing in a corner, eyes black with hunger. Hunger for her blood!!

I jumped at Bella, Edward pushed her on a shelf of Esme's china , utting her even badly.

The scene change into the forest. Edward is telling Bella that he is leaving her!

The scene changes again. Bella jumps from a cliff! Edward gets the news then he goes to the volturi to ask them to kill him. When the refuse, he goes to expose himself  in sun.

I brought into the present. She leaves my hand.

"Nice meeting you two." 

MY GOD.! WHAT WAS THAT?!!!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT

Trapped in TWILIGHT?GREAT!NOW WHAT?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें