Mirror

Same disclaimer

Chapter 29:Mirror

Dakota POV

Kristen is looking at Bella who is standing at the door.

"Who is she?"She asks me with a trembling voice.

"I'm Bella Swan."Bella answers her.Kristen is totally puzzeled now.

"What type of practical joke it is,Dakota?"She looks into my eyes.

"It's not a joke."I tell her.Bella walks into the room and sits in the bed besides her.Then she takes a hand of Kristen in her hand.

"Feel it."She smiles,"I am real..."

"And human too."I finishes the sentence,"Let me tell you about the problem in which are we now."

"One minute please."She interupts me,"Can I meet Edward please?"

In a second,Edward enters the room with Rob in his back.

"Man!!!"Robert stumbls after landing in the ground,"I'm gonna throw out."

Then her gaze fixed on us.

"Now I believe you,Eddy...sorry you dislike that nickname."He says to Edward,"Can you Kristen's mind?"

"No."He sighs,"I can't read her too."

"Interesting."Robert smiles the same crooked smile of Edward.

"Okay guys."Edward announces,"The others are all awake.Lets get in living room."

Edward POV

The living room is fully packed now with vampires and look alikes.

Man,it is like I am in a room full of mirrors.

 Carlisle stands up and coughs a bit.

"Hello all look alike friends.Me,Carlisle Cullen welcomes you all in my house.We know that you all know us.We see three of  Twilight movies to.It will be an honour if you please introduce yourself."

"But first I want to know that what is that b**ch doing here?"Krister points at Victoria who is wearing a sunglass.

"Oww,that hurts.You break my heart."Victoria rubs her chest in mock pain.Then her expression turns serius.

"I am a vegeterian now.Thanks to Cam.He shows me that I was in wrong path.Now I am a friend of Bella."She opens her sunglass to show her yellow eyes.

"Thanks"the Victoria look alike hugs her.

"And sorry."Kristen gives an apologetic smile.

Then they all introduce themselves as following.

Peter Facinelli(Carlisle)

Elizabeth Reaser(Esme)

Nikki Reed(Rosalie)

Kellan Lutz(Emmett)

Jackson Rathbone(Jasper)

Ashley Greene(Alice)

Kristen Stewart(Bella)

Robert Pattinson(Edward)

Rachelle Lefevere(Victoria)

And Stephenie Meyer 

"So,Stephenie,how did the plot of Twilight comes to you?"Bella asks her.

"From a dream.Two figure standing in a beautful meadow.One is sparkling in sun."She answers.

"You know,it's a bit creepy to find that we are all charecters of books and movies."I tells her.

"It's not just a book,dude.It's heartthrob of millions of girls.Girls are crazy about Edward and Jacob."Kellan starts grinning,"I think girls love vampires more than humans now."

Oh man!Now we have to handle two of Emmetts!!!

"Thats awesome.....OUCH!!!!"Rose punches Emmett hard at the back of his head.

Suddenly I hear a voice.Charlie Bewly.

"OH MY GOD!IT SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!"

His face is twisted in pain.

"It's Bree Tanner.She is in danger.Santiago,Heidi and Afton."

Then he runs outside,Daniel follows her.

"She must not die!!!"Micheal screams loudly,"Cameron,Dakota,Billy,come with me.Others get home,have some food and rest.It seems that we have to face those bloodsuckers."

Vote and comment