Rescue Bree Tanner

• Opgedragen aan Clara_Oswald.

Same disclaimer

Chapter 30:Rescue Bree Tanner

Daniel POV

Charlie is running in front of me.I am following him.

Bree Tanner....what cause that poor girl to endure such pain.The only one thing I dislike in the whole saga is the death of her.

F**K THE VOLTURI! F**K THEIR LAWS! F**K JANE AND F**K FELIX!

I will save her....no matter if it costs my life.

We run into Seattle.Michael,Dakota,Cameron and Billy are also join us.

"This way."Charlie points in a direction.

"Wear these."Michael hands me a Spiderman mask.

We all wear the masks of Spiderman and start running.It is raining heavily and the temperature starts decreasing.

We run into a dark ally and then we hear a sound that freezes us all.

It is a painful scream of a girl. 

OH GOD! WE ARE NOT TOO LATE.....ARE WE?

Then what I see in front me starts boiling my blood in my veins.

Bree is lying in the ally. A shadowy figure bends on her.His mouth is on her neck.Hearing our footsteps,he looks at as.

Santiago!!Blood is dripping from his face.

Bree starts screaming in pain.The transformation from human to vampire starts.

Santiago runs towards us but I catch him.He is not a match to my strength.In a swift motion,I rip his head from his body.

Then suddenly two vampires jump in front of us.Afton and Heidi.

Afton runs towards us but loose his head to.Dakota and Charlie catch Heidi,who is looking at us with fearful eyes.

"Leave her."Micheal orders,changing his voice a bit,"Go to Volterra,b**ch and tell that sociopathic old fool master of yours that his and volturi's days are over.He should start countdown of his time."

Dakota punches her in her face and leaves her.Heidi looks at us with her red eyes.

"You all will pay.I can smell the Cullens from you.They will pay to."Then she starts running.

I take the unconscius Bree(thanks to Cameron)in my hands and start running.Destination.....Cullen House.

Stephenie's POV

I look at my reflection of the mirror.We are all waiting in Cullen's house,chatting with them.

Wow!I am talking with the charecters of Twilight.

I wash my face then look at the mirror again.

My reflection changed.

It is an 18 year old me......with pale skin and......red eyes.

I look at the mirror with disbelief.It must be an illusion.

"No.It's not an illusion,Stephenie Meyer."My reflection says.

"Who....are you?"I asks in a trembling voice.

"You forget me so easily?Well,I am your past life.Which is the cause of you writing Twilight."

"My past life? A vampire?"

"A small charecter of Twilight.I am............"

Can I get 4 comments please?