"Y'all knew about all this and you let me mope on that plane like an idiot?" He narrowed his eyes at all of his, well I guess our, friends as they sat on the sand next to us .

Moping?

"You should be narrowing your eyes at Riri, she's the one who texted me yesterday morning" I heard Renee and shook my head as he focused on me.

"You better not be narrowing your eyes at me baby boy!" I smiled and he leaned into kiss me again but was interrupted.

"Yeah then no birthday sex for you big guy" I heard Seth as he pat his back and Roman rolled his eyes.

"Please.. I would never be denied by my woman. What, does Zahra hold out on you?"

He hadn't really mentioned Seth before but the way they spoke and hung out at Renee's house I figured they were all close so I asked Renee to let him come along as well.

"Zahra can't get enough of The Architect if I could invent The Shield what other ways couldn't I..."

"You see there? I don't speak outside the bedroom. Because my actions in the bedroom is all that is needed" he winked at me as I sat across his lap.

He was right on that one, my Samoan definitely left me more than satisfied.

"Well speaking of birthday sex. Please tell me we have different compartments because Roman tends to be loud during sex or inconsiderate about the locations and well last thing I wanna hear is The Architect's groans as he gets off thinking about Za..."

Dean nagged as he threw the Frisbee and I watched as Blue ran after it, I wasn't sure if he could actually bring it back to Dean as he was still quite small and that thing was about his size.

What I liked about being here on the island is that there could be many people on the beach but they were all in their own worlds, felt close to home...

"Unlike Big Dog over here, I can hold it for a week! Makes it all the more heated when I get home" Seth said seeming proud of himself.

"So you guys have to wait a week so things can be heated?" I raised my eyebrow and he narrowed his eyes at me.