This is Erica, Erica Gene. I'm a twenty-one year old wannabe author from New England and a full time college student majoring in Liberal Arts and Sciences with a focus on Creative Writing and Literature. I've been running around Wattpad for nearly six years throwing up random bits of work I'd crafted but after six months of learning about myself and life and a college major change a year into my college career, I'm finally getting serious about writing so you should stick around for the intense projects I have coming up!
Random Facts About Me:
- My current favorite novel is Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- I'm a sack of gamer trash
- My blood is probably just coffee and tea at this point.
- My son is a cat named Human.
- My tumblr is great . . . if you like cats, bad puns, dad jokes and nature aesthetics.
Some Serious Things Your Should Know About Me:
1. I suffer from Major Depression with Psychotic Features. Nothing to be scared of, of course, but I tend to lose my motivation for anything in extended episodes so if you find my MIA again, don't worry too much. I'm finally on the proper medication though so well see how things go!
2. As much as I adore writing, I'm my own biggest critic and 9 times out of 10 the reason an update hasn't been posted is because I don't think it's good enough.
3. All my stories aside from Creator of Bones are now officially on hold. I will return to them eventually but for now, COB is my main project. I'm sorry Harmony lovers. </3
- Boston-ish, Massachusetts
- JoinedMarch 19, 2011
Painful Rejection - Fate in Blood Trilogy: Book One Werewolf
3.5M 50.5K 50
Who knew a simple rejection to ignite the flames of a potential war? Harmony Kensworth certainly wasn't aware this would happen. Especially since she had always been an average girl with simple desires and expecta...