Spock

You walked into the main rec room & frowned. For some reason there were Christmas decorations all over the room & there was a long banner saying 'Merry Christmas' hanging along one of the walls behind a tall Christmas tree. The room was scattered with flashing lights & there was a holy wreath hung on the wall.

"What the..." You muttered as Kirk walked into the room. "Do you like it?" He asked with a big grin,
"It's July," you replied flatly. "Yes but we, well I, thought that we'd have a summer Christmas as most of us won't be here during actual Christmas,"

"I thought summer Christmas happened on June 25th?" you asked. "Yeah," Jim answered, you frowned again, "It's July," you repeated, "I know," Kirk sighed, "But I didn't think of it until last week,"

"Right," "So Scotty suggested we did it today," "Wait, Scotty knows about this?" You cried, "Yeah, he wanted to have a Christmas with Uhura" you frowned slightly, "Surely he'll have Christmas with Uhura on actual Christmas," Kirk just shrugged,

"I don't know, all I know is he thought it was a good idea to have a Christmas now," "Great," You sighed, "Well who else knows?" "Err, Sulu, Christine, Chekov, Bones & Spock, but I don't think Spock really got what Christmas is. Oh, & Christine probably told Janice."

"And why didn't you think to tell the rest of us?" "I am, I'm telling everyone one now," Kirk grinned. You rolled your eyes, "So make sure to get a present for tomorrow-" "Tomorrow!" You cried,

"Yeah, so like I was saying, Janice's cooking, dinner will be around 3 and I think Scotty & Uhura are going to make Christmas cookies today," Kirk added before turning to leave,

"How am I supposed to get everyone a present by tomorrow?" You cried, "You're not, we're doing a secret Santa," Kirk told you like it was the most obvious thing, "Well how was I meant to know that?" You asked, Kirk shrugged, "Well who have I got?"

"Them," Kirk replied, handing you a piece of paper. You unfolded it & read the name on the page: Spock. "Right," Kirk said, "I'm going to go tell everyone else so bye!" You let out a groan before following Kirk to the door, obviously a shopping trip was in order.

"Who decorates on Christmas eve anyway?" You sighed before heading out of the room. You spent the afternoon shopping, looking for a present for Spock, you eventually decided on nice sweater & a pen with his name engraved on it.

You walked back into the Ship & was greeted by the smell of fresh baking as soon as you walked through the door. Quickly, you dumped your bags in your quarters then hurried into the kitchen.
You grinned at the sight in front of you. Scotty, Uhura, Chekov & Sulu were leaning over the table icing cookies. They were all covered in flour but none of them seemed to be paying attention to that.

"Y/N!" Scotty cried when he saw you walk in, "Hey, what happened?" You asked, "Christmas cookies," Chekov replied happily, "Yeah I can see that, I meant all the flour..." "Somebody started a food fight," Uhura replied while blatantly glaring at Scotty,

"I don't know why you're complaining," Sulu said, "You won, "She cheated somehow," Scotty explained, "Do want a cookie?" "Yes please," You reached over & picked up a chocolate chip cookie, "Want some help with the icing?" "Feel free," Uhura said, passing you her piping bag before going to get another for herself.

You spent the rest of the afternoon helping the others with the cookies. By the end of it you had well over a hundred cookies (even after you'd all eaten lots of them), "Wow," Bones cried as he walked into the kitchen, "That's a lot of cookies," "Really? I hadn't noticed," You replied causing Bones to roll his eyes.

After a small dinner you went back to your room & wrapped Spock's present before putting it under the tree with all the other presents that seemed to have mysteriously appear. You then went to bed, hoping that you won't be woken ridiculously early the next morning.

You were woken up by the sound of 'Jingle Bells' being blared across the ship, "Ughhh," You groaned & pulled your pillow over your head, "Wakey wakey!" Kirk yelled, walking into your quarters & pulling the pillow from you, "Jiiiiiim," You moaned,

"Merry Christmas!" He cried. You let out another groan & sat up,"What time is it?" "Half eight," "Ugmmmm," "Come on! Get up!" Kirk cried before grabbing hold of your arm & pulling you out of your bed. "Fine!" You sighed, rubbing your eyes.

You slowly got up & followed Kirk into the main rec room to find that everyone else was already there."Happy Christmas!" Kirk yelled, "Umm, it would be happier if you hadn't woken us up," Uhura replied, causing you to grin as you sat down next to her,

"It's Christmas, be happy!" Chekov cried, "It's July," Spock stated. "Yeah but we still have presents," Kirk said, walking over to the tree. "Are you Santa then?" Christine asked with a smirk,

"Yes," "You need a hat," "Please tell me there's a Santa's hat around here Janice," you smirked but Janice shook her head, "Sadly no," "Here Scotty, this one's for you," Kirk said, passing Scotty a parcel, "Thanks."

Everyone watched closely as Scotty unwrapped his gift while Kirk continued to hand out presents. "Wow!" Scotty cried, holding up a small book, Christine frowned, "What is it?"  "Zat is a book on how many drinks you can make. " Chekov said proudly.

"I thought this was supposed to be secret Santa," Sulu murmured, "Yeah, I thought we were going to guess who gave us our presents," Bones added, "Well I that Chekov gave me mine," Scotty grinned, "Yeah & now I'm gonna open my present," Kirk announced before ripping off the paper of the present he was holding to reveal a 2017 calendar of girls.

"Err, Sulu?" Tony asked, "Nope, guess again," "Bones?" "Nah," "Okay, who is it then?" "I did." Spock said. "Really?" "Yes, I asked Doctor McCoy what he thought I should get you," Spock explained, "So I was sort of right when I said Bones!"

You watched as the rest of the crew opened their presents from each other & sharing smiles & laughter. You watched as Spock carefully unwrapped the present from you, "My thanks." he said holding the sweater & pen up. "Y/N?" he guessed, "Yeah," You said happily, "Well there's only Y/N & Spock left," Kirk pointed out,

"Which means this must be from you," you said to Spock, holding your present, "Yes." You hurriedly tore the paper away to reveal an Y/F/C gem encrusted necklace. "Wow," You breathed, running your hand across the gem, "Thank you Spock." "It is part of one of the wonders of my planet, Vulcan" he explained, "Thanks," you said again.

"Well now that we've all opened are presents," Kirk said, getting up to address everyone, "I think it's time for a Christmas breakfast!" "What's that?" asked Bones.

"Pancake shaped like snowmen," Janice replied, before leading everyone into the kitchen where breakfast was already laid out.

The rest of the day was spent playing Christmas games, making ginger bread houses & watching Christmas films all before everyone stuffed themselves silly with turkey, vegetables & Christmas pudding. By the end of the day everyone was full, tired & happy and you were all secretly glad that this day had happened although you all still refused to tell Kirk that you thought it had been a good idea. 

Hope you guys like! Please comment, vote, & follow! :)

A/N So this is a slight Spockxreader & ScottyxUhura. Nothing strange here in July!