Chapter 20

*kayla*

I decided to invite everyone over and tell them I was pregnant...Well everyone but Shawn...Shawn can't know I'm pregnant he told me he can't have a baby because of the fans and his tour starts in a few months, and more. Will he treat me badly? Will this ruin his career? What is he stops touring and stop doing that he loves I'll feel so guilty.

Everyone started to arrive at my house so I got everyone drinks and sat down.

So you guys know how I've been getting sick. Well I'm... I reached to my pocket and grabbed the pregnancy test. They all started yelling and squeezing me.

"Who's the dad?!" Gilinsky asked. Shawn of course...

I told everyone to keep it a secret and not to tell Shawn. Everyone eventually said goodbye. I walked to my bathroom and got into the show. I was admiring my stomach. "I don't know if you can hear me I love you...no matter what." I whispered still admit in my stomach and the baby that's forming inside. I washed my hair as I heard the bathroom door open. Hello?! I yelled. Shawn!?

I then heard the door close and I started to breath again. I hurried out of the shower and saw a note. I did not read the note I'm scared to. I put the note in my dresser. I was scared to exit my room so I dialed shawns number.

Me: hello Shawn I'm scared can you stay the night? Please

Shawn: I'm on my way.

I sat my phone down and locked my door. I turned on vampire diaries and watched the last episode...

Omg! Why is Stefan so fine! What am I sayin they are all pretty sexy. Oml how can he kill his family?!

So many thoughts where running through my head when I heard banging on my window. I looked threw the window and Shawn was standing on my balcony. "You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled slapping his arm.

He said nothing he just pushed me on the bed and started kissing me. Things got heated and he started to unbutton my pants. Can we just watch tv. I slid out of his grip and pulled the covers over me. Shawn walked to the chair across the room and sat down crossing his arms. "Really come lay down baby." I said. I walked over to Shawn and straddled him. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. "I'm on my weekly visitor baby" I grabbed his hands. "That's what you say every week." He pushed me off his lap.

I laid down and closed my eyes. Two minutes later I felt Shawn hands creep around my waist. You done being a baby? I laughed. He didn't say anything he just pulled me closer and closes his eyes. I smiled and shut my eyes.
::::::
3:14am I read on the clock. Oh gosh! I wiggled out of Shawn grip and rushed to the bathroom. I got a warm rag and wiped my face. Someone grabbed my hair out of my face. I turned around and saw Shawn. He sat down and pulled me in his lap. He ran his hands threw my hair and rocked me in his arms. I don't care how old I get I'll always love being held like this and he knows. I'm going to miss this when he goes on tour. I took some pills and started to feel better. Shawn put a warm rag on my head and carried me to bed. He kissed me on the forehead and put the covers on me. I want to tell him I'm pregnant but I can't risk him quitting his tour.

I turned toward him. Shawn would you ever want kids?

"Kayla I told you in like ten years when my career settles down. When that happens I'll be more than happy to have children with you. But right nows not the time baby girl." He said in his raspy voice.

Well that's great now I really can't tell him.

I got comfortable and doze off to sleep...

)))))))))

I hope you enjoyed! Make sure you like!💕