Chapter 9

*kayla's POV*

I woke up to the bright sun peaking threw the curtains.

It was all a dream... "It was all a dream I yelled.

I jumped out of bed and rushed to the shower. I heard a knock. "Someone's in here" I yelled.

"I left my hair brush in the bathroom the other day can I get it please." Cam yelled.

Hair brush wtf

"Fine but hurry" I said. I stepped out of the shower raping a towel around me to see cam unbelting his pants by the toilet. "CAM gross u told me you where getting a brush not taking a shit" I yelled laughing a little.

I paused at the door and turned around "btw your dicks small!" I laughed.

I picked up a black crop top and denim high waisted shorts. I tried to hurry and get chased but it was too late.

"Mmm" I heard someone hum. I grabbed my towel and covered my self.

"Perve" I yelled.

Next thing I knew I was pinned down to the bed. "I knew Cameron never changed he's still the player he was when I first met him.

"Get off me" I yelled slapping Him. "Oooo I like playing hard so get. He pulled of my shirt "Cameron STOP" I yelled.

*shawns POV*

I decided to tell Kayla about mine and Shilohs kiss I know it's late but it's better if she finds out from me before anyone else tells her. I truly love her and didn't mean to hurt her I just felt bad for Shiloh at the time. I screwed up badly.

I knocked on her door.

No answer

I decided to just walk in. "Kayla" I yelled. Still no answer.

I started to walk to the kitchen when I heard a crashing sound coming from upstairs. "Damn KAYLA" I yelled.

I crashed three the door and saw Kayla crying and Cameron kissing her neck.

I yanked Cameron off and started beating the crap out of him. I may have broke his nose but I don't care u don't mess with the one I love.

Kayla sat there with tears rushing down her face. "Why where you on my girlfriend" I yelled not caring how loud I was.

"If she was your girlfriend you wouldn't have made out with Shiloh!" Cameron said smirking.

"Dallas you dead" I said punching him in the face with all the force I had. "SHAWN YOU AND SHILOH WHAT!" Kayla yelled crying even more.

"I kissed Shiloh while we where dating but I promise it meant nothing." I said trying to hold tears in.

"FUCK you both never talk to me again" with that she ran out the house. I tried to follow but she was to fast. I knew I would regret letting her run away by herself.

Why am I so stupid!

*Cams POV*

"Why are girls so Damn feisty. She let me in the bathroom so she obviously wanted some." I said in my head.

Damn I messed up I can't tell Amanda this I have to keep it a secret. I hope she doesn't find out...

I walked out the room to see no one home. She left her phone. I got on her phone and texted Amanda.

Hey your a lucky girl to have cam he's so sweet don't be leave anything anyone says about you and him. He lives u and I Love u bestie. Btw I may have kissed cam. Super sorry I hope your not mad. :( sorryyyy.

Amanda:WTF U KISSED MY BOYFRIEND I HATE U!

I read it and smiled. Now if Amanda finds out I kissed Kayla she won't be leave it tee hee hee!

I heard a knock come from down stairs. GREAT!!!