Chapter 3

"YASSS" I yelled I jumped up just to be pushed back down "I know your happy and I am too but you are in bad condition so calm down Shawn said laughing.

"Kayla" Gilinsky came in yelling."ill leave you two alone"shawn said smiling and walking out the room. "you better not tell anyone I hit you little hoe and if you do your gonna wish you died"Gilinsky said then walked out laughing.

*The nurse walked in*
"How do u feel honey" she said smiling. I've been better when do I get to leave? "You should be able to leave whenever your ready." okay thank u so much...

*Sammy walked in*
"how you feeling sis?" Good he handed me my clothes and so I went to get dressed.
*skip ride home*
I went up to my room to take a shower I decided to wear high waisted shorts this a leopard print cropped tank top. I went to plug my phone up to the charger when I heard screaming down stair. I dropped my phone and ran down stair when I saw my brother and jj tickling my best friends Amanda and Sophie. "Are u freaking serious what are u guys doing here" I said giving them hugs we came to talk to you...

I hope u guys like the chapter😊I'll try and update soon! Please vote for my book for more updates and long chapters and go check out my friend MMandyuper book!