31.

I leave Connor and go back to the waiting room.
The girl has already left so I was sitting alone. Connor's parents went home but I can't do that rn.
I can't just sit in my apartment waiting for Connor to get better.
I open the box that Connor's dad gave me and I smile.
He put a lot of little things in the box that represented our adventures.

A little key with the number 112 for when we first met when I had room 112 and I was lost and we first talked.

A little paper with the poem on it that he wrote when we had our first window chat.

A little car for when we were bored and decided to go on an adventure and have the time of our lives together.

"Call me maybe" sign for when we were at the beach and I dared him to call the person he liked

Our alessia cara concert tickets for when we went to see her and a homophobe attacked us and I told Connor I liked him.

A bracelet with "lifesaver" on it for when he stood on that bridge and I 'saved' him from doing something awful. The day I realised I would be nothing without Connor.

I closed the box because this was hurting me too much.
I put on the bracelet and looked at it.
I just stared at it for 20 minutes.
Thinking about how much we mean to each other.

The girl comes back to the waiting room and tells me to stand up.
"Time to go home troye"
I look at her and raise an eyebrow.
"It's 9pm come on, you can come back tomorrow"
She says smiles at me.

I stand up and go home with the bus.

The memories I get from this bus...
I remember sitting on this bus going to blue neighbourhood.
Starting all over again.
Start being happy again.
Oh boy that worked out well.
I closed my eyes and hoped everything would be normal again.