1. Im done

Troye's pov:

I was sitting on a bench in the park. I was alone, but that was exactly what I wanted.
It's winter and it's snowing, so I'm wearing a long black coat ( I almost wrote cock omg ) and some jeans. It's so good to be away from the drama at home.

And now I'm sitting here, looking at these happy families and couples, enjoying their Saturday morning. A couple walks past me and I can hear their conversation.

Blond chick:" Amy I'm so happy we are finally moving to 'blue neighbourhood' it's the perfect place to just settle down and have fun with the kids"
Other chick:" I can't wait" and she gave kissed the other girl.

Oh I wish I had parents like those women. At that moment I get a text from my mom. Great, absolutely great.

She was so mad and told get home asap, I got up and walked home.
I felt tears coming, I don't wanna go home, I can't even call it "home"
I'm not myself there, I'm not happy there. I just wanna run away ...

Time skip

I open the door and prepare myself for my dad or mom, I wait, and wait, and ... I open my eyes and see nobody. No notes or something, nothing. I go to the kitchen and see a website on my mom's laptop. They booked a hotel for 4 persons ?? Why did I need to get home asap ?? They wanted to hurt me, they wanted to let me know they hated me.

That's it.

I run to my room and pack my backpack. I shut the front door. Troye, now it's your time to be happy.

Author: Hi hello friends how are y'all I'm so excited to post this omg !! I hope everybody enjoys it and don't hate me after this fanfic hihi. Now read this fanfic and have fun xx