14. Here for you

Connor's pov:

We were now 2 minutes later and nothing happened. I cancelled the call and troye looked kinda annoyed.
"He's not picking up."
I said and saw that troye left his phone in the hotel.
"Sure !"
Troye said and pushed me.

"Excuse you ??"
I pushed him back and we started fighting like 5 year olds.
"Troye stoooop." I said and laughed at how much fun troye was having. Before i knew it troye was laying on top of me and looked me In the eyes.

"Make me"
He said and looked at my lips. I smiled really akward and stood up.

Troye's Pov:

I was laying on top of Connor and I just wanted to kiss that beautiful boy, but he got up and I feel so dumb now.

We went back to our hotel room and we barely talked.
"Connor stop."
Connor stopped walking and looked confused.
"Sorry if I did something wrong okay, I just wanted you to have a great time, please forgive me."
I said and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.
"You idiot, you did nothing wrong, thank you so much for tonight !"
He said and hugged me.
THABK God I didn't FUCJ up

It was already past 12:00 and we were both laying in our beds when I hear Connor turning around.

"Troye" Connor whisperd.
"Yes ?"
"I'm scared"
I got up and went to Connor's bed.
"Why ?" I asked him very concerned bc I saw he had tears in his eyes.
"My parents, I found out they're homophobic."
Connor said and started crying.

I gasped and got so mad, this is not what Connor deserves. Connor deserves love and cuddles and kisses and, ugh.

"Hey hey, don't worry about them, we have each other, I'm here for you."
I hugged Connor really tight.
"You're safe here with me." I whispered and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Connor's pov:

Troye kissed me on my cheek and I got butterflies in my stomach. His soft lips left to his own bed and I already missed them. He makes me so happy, so I have a suprise for him tomorrow. I hope he likes it, and maybe I should tell him I like him soon before it's too late ?

Author: okay holy shit. Connor talked about troye so much in that interview at vidcon FCUKING hell wtf is life, LANY's new album ???? It's so good and common culture???? I got the pink hat its beautiful I have merch go me I finally found somo money I'm so proud of myself !
I may update today if I have time but hey you got at least one chapter enjoy!