30. Wake up

Troye's pov:

This all just felt unreal.
But not in the good way.
Not in the: I'm so happy look at me sitting here with the boy I love eating pancakes in the morning.
This was horrible I felt sick.

We finally arrived at the hospital and I gotta tell you that was the longest ride ever wtf.
We walked in and Connor's mom told the lady sitting behind the desk why we were here.
She smiled at us and took us to the room were Connor was.
Connor's parents went in first so I had to wait in the waiting room.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Everything will be okay troye just keep breathing.
I opened my eyes and saw a girl looking at me
I tried to ignore her but the bitch kept staring.

"Is there something wrong ?"
I ask her
The girl giggled and rolled her eyes.
She had short white/ blond hair and blue eyes and I think she was my age.
"No, just, what's your story ? Why are you here ?"
I was kinda suprised she asked it so calm like hello we're sitting in a hospital WHY ARE YOU NOT WORRIED ?!
"My boyfriend got hit by a car"
I tell her and get tears in my eyes.
I can't believe this.
Her smile dissepeared.
"I'm so sorry, just know I'm here for you"
She said and gave me a little smile.
She's so nice oh my god I feel bad for judging her.

After talking to her for 20 minutes Connor's parents come out of Connor's room and start crying.
My chest starts to hurt and I walk over to them.

"You can go in now troye, he's in a coma so he can hear you but he can't respond."
I start crying when I hear that Connor's in a coma and Connor's mom hugs me.
"Just tell us when you need something" she says and I walk in the room.

I see the love of my life laying on a bed so weak and tired.
I grab his hand and kiss his forehead.
Why him, he doesn't fucking deserves this !
This is so unfair.
Time passes by and I just sit next to Connor, holding his hand while talking about our adventures.
"Remember the first day we met, when I greeted you wrong and you called me an idiot" I laughed at that memory and looked at Connor who was just laying there.
Waiting for him to call me an idiot so we can both laugh.

Connor's dad knocks on the door and comes In.
"They found this next to him in the car"
He says and hands me a little box.
"I'll open it later"
I say and he leaves the room.
Come on Connor, fight.
I say and squeezes his hand.

Author: I'm listening to: All I want, ill be good, a thousand years,.. If you were wondering no problem xx also I got a piercing last week and it's hurting