Potions n' More

Getting to my first class potions, I sat next to a boy with light brown hair. I saw him glance at me from the corner of my eye, he didn't seem to mind. 

The teacher walked in and started writing on the board: Starting Essay.

I actually felt my heart drop, "essay, already, we actually just got in this class" I whispered to the boy who chuckled a little. "Alright, class, I understand you all are new to this school, to each other, to this class, I get it, but we must start off strong, I need you all to understand that potions is not a game and can be very dangerous when abused--" "like every single thing in this world" the boy whispered to me, I slightly giggled. "My name is Mr. John, I want you to get to know each other, the person sitting next to you is your partner for this assignment" Mr. John said, I turned to the boy who turned to me. "Eliza Charming" I stuck out my hand, "Flynn Fitzherbert" he shook it with a smile.

Turning back to front Mr. John told us our essay topic should be "why potions is an important subject".

Getting dismissed from class, Flynn stopped me, I turned around, "hey, so, do you think we can meet up sometime to get this essay done?" he asked, "yeah, sure" I smiled up at him, "cool!" he said, "see you around Eliza" he said, "You too Flynn!" I smiled. I watched him walked down the corridor, "wow, hottie with da swimmer body" someone said causing me to jump and quickly turn around, "why does everyone do that?" I asked, I saw Alima biting her lip, watching Flynn walk away. "He, not cool" I snapped her out of it, "oh sorry, just wanted to say 'hi' to you" she smiled, I rolled my eyes, "hi" I said, "hey" she said back,

A sudden scream made me snap my head in the direction of it, Alima and I exchanged nervous glances as we looked down the hall.

A/N:  Ooo, cliff hanger...So um, any idea who Flynn is the Descendant of? Pretty obviously, lol, hope you're liking it and how do you feel about Peyton Meyer playing Flynn, or other options?

But thank you and have a goodnight lovelies.

"Hottie with da swimmer body" ;)