Surprise Guest

After cheer leading tryouts, Audrey couldn't stop glaring me down, I really wanted to say something, but I exhaled and said to myself, "have courage, be kind".

"Results will be posted tomorrow" Audrey said, she walked past me and purposely pushed me. I glanced at Lonnie who seemed nervous, "you did amazing" I told her, "You think? I was so nervous" Lonnie said. "Trust me, I'm sure you'll make the team" I reassured her, "thanks Elizabeth!" she smiled.

The next day,  I woke up shocked, someone was occupying the next bed. "Uhm, can I help you?" I asked. The person in the bed shifted under the covers, until sitting up right, I saw her big, thick, curly hair, and she had dark brown eyes. "Sorry! I'm you're new roommate, Alima" she smiled, "daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine" she said, "ah, wow!" I smiled, "nice to meet you, i'm--" "Elizabeth, yeah, I know" she smirked. "Oh, alright then" I said, "but, I am excited to be your roommate, you seem pretty chill" she smiled. "Thank you, oh! Let me warn you to end any future conflict, there is a guy here, named Jay, he's the son of--" "Jafar, reason I didn't come last year is because of that, but because they have changed for the good, my dad let me come" she said. "Oh, well it seems you are set" I said, "yep" she smiled.

I got out of bed, took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes, I walked out and saw Alima going through my stuff, "hey!" I told her. "Oh sorry, your stuff is just so cool" she said, I walked over and locked my box, "thanks" I said with furrowed eyebrows, I opened it back up and looked in it, "where are my shoes?" I asked her, "what shoes?" she acted dumbfounded. "My only platforms from the Fantasia collection" I said, "relax, if they matter that much, you should hide them" she handed them to me. "You have been my roommate for less then a day now, and I am already considering a roommate change" I said, "sorry, it's a habit" she said, "well break it" I snapped, "okay, fine, someones stuck up" she put her hands up in surrender. "I'M NOT--" I exhaled, "i'm not stuck up" I said calmly, "just possessive".