Royal Phones

I was laying on my bed, reading a book called "Pride and Prejudice" before there was an announcement, for all of the Auaradon Prep students to report to the auditorium. I put my hair up and walked out of my dorm room, following the crowd to the auditorium.

I sat a seat in front of Chad, Ben stood at the podium, his parents, Belle and Adam, by his side. "Hello everyone, I would like to welcome you to another year of Auaradon Prep". Everyone clapped, "I am pleased to inform everyone that we will be adapting phones, they allow you to communicate with everyone, with the apps needed for Auaradon students to succeed without any problems" Ben held up different colours of phones, they were a little bigger than his hand and each of them had an bitten apple on it.

"You can customize them whatever way you want, to reflect you and your hobbies, they will be passed around in the colors of silver, gold, and rose gold". 
I thought, my go to colour would be gold, but rose gold looked beautiful, in the case they had matching earpieces, "these earpieces are to listen to music" he said.

I grabbed a rose gold case, I turned around and saw Chad with a gold phone. "Which one did you get?" he asked, "rose gold" I smiled, "always have to one up me, don't you?" he joked, I rolled my eyes.

"Auradon will be having a little store for it found beside the garden, where accessories can be found for your phone, enjoy"  Ben finished up, stepping off the podium.

Pushing people out of the way, I ran to the store, I looked at the accessories. In certain sections, there were cases for the phones with some of our parents on them, I saw Cinderella and Charming phone cases, I looked at them and chose one.

 In certain sections, there were cases for the phones with some of our parents on them, I saw Cinderella and Charming phone cases, I looked at them and chose one

I put it on my phone and went to the desk, "daughter of Cindy and Charming? For free, only for you" the man said, "thank you" I smiled.

I walked out of the store as people rushed in, going to their parents accessories, "hey look, they have my mom" people would say.

I smiled before pushing through the doors and trying out my Royal Phone, it seemed to open when I used my finger on the little button on the front. 

It was SO cool.