Noh Kangmin - Romeo

This story goes out to : minheyuk

Tbh I'm not a horror kinda person so I actually googled how to do horror kinda things XD #tryingnewthings #becausewhynot #donttrythisathomekids :D :P

===

"Are you ready for an adventure?"

"What kind of adventure?"

"A spooky adventure. >:3"

"Why...?"

"Because there's a haunted school near the countryside. We should go!"

"But why...?"

"Because I want to meet the ghosts that live there! :D"

"There's no such thing as ghosts," you stated. Ever since Ghosts Busters had been released, your friends have been obsessed with finding a ghost for themselves. And it just so happened that your holidays were around the corner, so what better a time to go out and hunt for 'ghosts' :D

"Oh, you're such a square person, (y/n)!"

"Excuse me?" you 'pretended' to take offence in his statement. You were anything but a 'square' person. Well, maybe a bad person too but hey, I won't judge you wither way :)

"Then why don't you come with us?"

"Yeah, Kangmin's coming too, aren't you Kangmin?"

Poor little Kangmin just stared at his friend, a mixture of confusion and fear on his face. I mean, what else would be on your face if your friend had just pulled you into going to a supposedly haunted school? 

Kangmin just nodded shyly to his friend, and you were trying to figure out what was going through his mind while he did that. You knew he wasn't the toughest guy you've ever seen, so you couldn't possible imagine him agreeing to check out a haunted place.

He shot you this look that pretty much screamed, "please help me out here." You sighed and finally agreed to go with them, since you could guess that Kangmin could survive there without you for about five seconds before getting lost or something...

"But I'm only doing this because you guys wouldn't look out for Kangmin since you dragged him along..."

(approximately a week or so later...)

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are you sure we aren't there yet?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure we aren't there yet Kangmin. Now stop asking before I kick you out of the car," your friend hopefully joked. All Kangmin could do was bite his lips nervously and wipe his sweaty palms on his trousers.

"Don't worry Kangmin, there is no such thing as ghosts," you reassured him. You heard someone click their tongue and someone else snicker at your words. You brushed them off and did your best to comfort Kangmin, since there was almost nothing else to do in a car with five other people besides yourself.

"Anyone wanna hear a ghost story?" one of the passengers suggests. Yeah sure, as if going to a 'haunted' school wasn't scary enough. Well, at least for Kangmin, that is.

She didn't even bother waiting for a response before saying, "one evening, I was home alone..." Kangmin tried to cover his ears, but that just made her raise her voice just that tad bit more so that he could still hear her.

You sighed at how childish your friends could be sometimes. You fished out the pair of earphones you usually carried around with you and untangled them. You plugged your earphones into your phone, found the playlist you and him made together and gave him the bits you stick in your ears. He smiled and took them from you, letting himself enjoy his music while the others listened intently to the 'ghost' story.