Jung Taekwoon [Leo] - VIXX

"Hyung, (y/n), you guys excited for today?" Jaehwan asks you guys enthusiastically as he plops himself in the driver's seat. You had something special planned out for you boyfriend, Taekwoon, who was somewhat zealously climbing into the back seat.

You hopped into the passenger's seat and off you were. The reason Jaehwan was there was because he was the only guy you knew who could drive. Also, the other members had their own schedules to adhere to.

After some silence, you turn on the radio and a song by VIXX starts playing. You start to bop your head to the beat with a smile on your face. You mouthed out the lyrics almost perfectly, making both the guys in the car smile.

Jaehwan starts singing along when his part is heard, causing Taekwoon's smile slowly fade. You, however, found it quite comical and started singing with him. Taekwoon's smile then turned into the poker face that everyone knew very well.

After the song ends, you notice Taekwoon's unhappy look. "Awww, is someone a little jealous?" you teased him slightly. He looks up at you, who's head is turned so that you faced the back seat, and shakes his head shyly.

You pout slightly, making his lips curl upwards a little. You turn back around to face the road to realise that Jaehwan was already reversing to park.

"We're here!" he chimes unnecessarily. You and Taekwoon exit the car and you head for the trunk, which Jaehwan had beaten you to. You see his arms full with the things you had pack there : dog food, cat food, animal food bowls and other items related.

"Where'd you get all that?" Taekwoon questions, not really bothering to help Jaehwan, until you rush over to carry some items, which he takes them from you to lift.
You help carry the smaller bags of animal food and explain that you decided to do some charity work, and wanted your boyfriend to get involved. He shrugs and thanks you for doing that.

However, he questions the reason Jaehwan was there, since he thought it was meant to be a date. You end up shrugging your shoulders, since you didn't know the right words to reason why he was there.

The three of you reach a not-very-spiffy-looking compound. A cacophony of barks and howls could be heard from within the run down area.

The not-extremely-pleasant smell of unwashed critters and their end products filled your noses. While Jaehwan had his whole face scrunched up in disgust, Taekwoon barely flinched an inch, except his face twitching a little when the smell hit him.

Unlike them, you didn't mind it at all. You had been here multiple times to help out. You really enjoyed using your time to help out animals, and you though Taekwoon would enjoy just as much.

The three of you enter the compound. The sight was filled with numerous puppies in cages, barking away when you entered. Behind that were fenced areas that housed the older dogs, for now. On the right was another gate that lead to the cats and kitten area. The ground was wet while the walls were not as white as they used to be.

And elderly man greets you. You introduce him to the boys as the owner of the animal shelter. They smile and shake hands with the man after placing the donated items in his office.

"So, where do we get started?" Jaehwan asks excitedly. You three get told about the dogs that needed bathing, and off you were to work.

(After a while...)

His soapy hands end up on your face. He brushes the suds off, making your face a little white. You throw a couple bubbles at him, almost forgetting about the poor dogs who weren't enjoying the process of cleaning very much.

Taekwoon is located a distance away, washing his dog in silence. He watched you and Jaehwan probably having the time of your lives. Yep, he's jealous... He gets back to washing his dog while you two rinse the suds off.