Choi Seungcheol [S.Coups] - Seventeen

"Oppa, are you sure you're ready for this?" you ask him. "Of course (y/n). Trust me, I'm a professional," he 'assures' you. This was your first time doing it together, so you were a little anxious over what the outcome would be.

The door opens and a familiar lady welcomes you. She questions the new man, and you introduce him as your loving boyfriend, Choi Seungcheol, the leader of the new thirteen member group, Seventeen.

She smiles and welcomes him as warmly as she treats you. She was dressed as if she had something important to attend to. That, actually, was the reason she called you.

"(y/n), you still have all the numbers and important bits I left you?" she reconfirms. "Yes (Ms neighbour's name). I even have it all memorized," you reassure her. She closes and locks the door after thanking you for coming under such short notice.

His arms wrap around your waist from behind. He asks "what do we do first?"

The both of you hear little footsteps rushing towards the living room, excited voices screaming your name as well.

Two boys and a girl stood before the both of you. "Unnie, who's the guy behind you?" the girl asks, cautiously making some distance between herself and him.

"Are you here to take noona away from us?" one of the boys confront defensively. He had a toy gun in his hand, which he pointed at Seungcheol as if he was the bad guy.

"Guys, it's okay. He's not going to hurt me, or anyone of you," you confirm. You remove his arms for your waist and pull him next to you.

You hook your arm around his back so that your hand clung to his other side and familiarise the kids one by one : Jimin, the eldest and only daughter ; Jaemin, the older twin who was holding the toy gun ; and Jeongmin, the younger twin.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend," you introduce Seungcheol to them. He flashes a smile and waves, while the kids respond with similar actions.

"Guys, where's Joomin?" you ask the kids. Jimin takes your wrist and drags you and Seungcheol to the baby's room

Before letting you in, she puts a finger to her lips, signaling that silence was to be exercised. After you and him nod, she opens the door.

It was dark, since Joomin was sleeping in his cot. You couldn't help but sigh at the adorableness of an innocent baby sleeping. You could tell Seungcheol was grining too, as he rested his chin in your shoulder and has his arms around your waist again.

Out of no where you hear a loud noise. Not only does it scare Jimin and startle you and Seungcheol, but it also woke up Joomim and made him cry.

While Jimin runs to find her brothers, you allow yourself into the room. Seungcheol switches on the lights while you pick up the baby and try to calm him down. After a while, it felt like your attempts weren't working their usual charm.

Seungcheol, who was leaning against the door frame, was getting just as frustrated as you. It didn't take long for him to decide to take the matter into his own hands. Literally.

Okay, maybe more like his arms. He walks towards you with his arms out. You hesitate, until you remember his 'joke' from earlier.

"Trust me, I'm a professional"

Since you didn't have many options, you handed Joomin over to Seungcheol.

In almost an instant, Joomin stopped screaming in distress. He stopped kicking as much as when he was in his cot, and seemed to calm down a lot more.

And all it took was a different pair of arms. Seungcheol decided to just shush him and placed him back into his cot. There, he slept safe and sound, like a... you get it.

You and Seungcheol exit the room to find Jimin, Jaemin and Jeongmin waiting for you on the sofa, the looks on their faces seeming rather impressed. They were about to applaud, until Jimin reminds them to not wake Joomin up.

They get up from their seats and offer them to you two. This was the first time you've ever seen them so well behaved. Maybe it was thanks to your boyfriend's performance.

The both of you take your seats and they huddle around you. They began asking random questions about Seungcheol and the relationship.

The both of you had no choice but to answer each and every one of their questions. They had learn to address your boyfriend as Seungcheol-hyung and Seungcheol-oppa.

"But unnie, don't you also call him oppa?" Jimin questions. You explain to her in a calm way "you see, you need to say his name, then he'll respond to you. But for me, I don't need to say his name." She asks why.

"Because he'll respond to me anyways," you finish your explanation. She nods, since she understood. You find your boyfriend smiling while the twins were bugging him to play with them.

Nearly without hesitation, he agrees to do so. They drag him off the sofa and climb all over him, squealing stuff like "get the monster hyung!"

You and Jimin were just watching from the couch, until Jeongmin decided it was a good time to include you and his sister into the 'fight'.

(After a few hours of playing with the kids and hubby...)

The kids soon grew pretty tired. You had already put them to bed while Seungcheol was trying to recover from all the bruises he received. They may only be 5 and 7 years old, but that didn't mean they didn't know how to play rough.

You also had to warm up some milk for Joomin, who had just woken up from his nap and was playing with your boyfriend in the living room.

After heating up the milk to just the right temperature and putting it into a feeding bottle, you head to the living room. Seungcheol then hands Joomin over to you so that you could feed him.

He rests his head on your shoulder while you do so. It was a familiar, yet untouched position to you. Sure, you sat like this while watching a movie with him, but maybe the reason it felt so new could be the fact that you had a year old child in your arms. It somehow felt so... right.

"I hope we'll stay like this in the future," you hear him blurt out before he drifts off into slumber with his head on your shoulder.

[~So. That took a while. Hope you enjoyed it :) Anyways, this guy is hubby, taking care of 12 kids XD Till the next time I write~]

Kat