Mark Tuan - GOT7

"And don't forget to do page 35 and 36. They're due tomorrow!" the teacher reminds the class that probably didn't really care. They were likely to not do it till they realise the English starts tomorrow , copying anyone that was smart, or had answers in their book.

Thank goodness, my friends weren't that terrible. I expect them to be outside my classroom, but they didn't seem to be there. I look around, but their presence was no where to be felt.

Someone suddenly covers my eyes. "Guess who!" he says playfully. It was Mark, my best friend. When I guess right, he lifts his hands and I turn around to see the guy right in front of me. Along with a few girls behind him, presumably fangirls...

"Could you please leave us alone," he gently asks. The girls walk away with soured faces, assumably talking smack about me. I felt a little better, since the English lesson wasn't all that fun anyways.

We walk to the rooftop, a place we always chilled at during recess times. I always made lunch for 2 people, so Mark didn't have to buy food. In fact, he almost never bought food since I always make lunch for the both of us.

"Hey, you've always been making lunches for the both of us. I want to pay you back," he suddenly says. He was right. He never paid me back, neither did he ever have to. I make these lunches because I wanted to, never thinking I'd get anything back.

He requests about my availability for the weekend, which I was free. "How about we go for dinner? My treat," he offers. I was a little skeptical about it, until he says "how about with my trainee friends?". With that, I agreed.

The bell rings, and we head back to our classes, with him walking me to my class first. When we have to part, he says he'll text me the rest of the details for the weekend dinner.

(A couple days later, it's the weekend! :D)

It was 5:55. Mark said he was going to pick me up from my house at 6, then he would drive us to the place we were having dinner, which he won't tell me where!

I checked myself in the mirror again. I didn't wear make up, I hated it. I did, however, wear a knee length skirt with leggings, something new I wanted to try and Mark would be the first of all my friends to see me in these kind of girly clothes.

I still kept true to my tomboy style with high-top converse, a cap and my favourite double layered shirt.

5:59 and the doorbell rings. I quickly say goodbye to my mum, who complements me on finally wearing a skirt, and head out the door.

Mark was standing on the porch with a bouquet of flowers in his hands, I never expected that. He gently hands them to me with a shy smile, which I love. I thank him for the flowers, and rush into the house to put them in a vase of water in my room, didn't need my mum seeing those!

Still refusing to tell me where we were eating, we hop into his car and he starts driving off to the place. I ask where his friends were, since he did say he would bring them along for the dinner.

"Oh them, they agreed at first, then all of them cancelled last minute. So, it looks like it'll be just you and me," he explains. It makes me a little nervous, thinking of just the two of us eating alone...

"(y/n), I just realised. We're wearing similar shirts!" He points out happily. Then I actually notice, he was wearing a white shirt and a long-sleeved red checkered over it, exactly like the shirt I was wearing! We were also wearing matching black caps.

Jeez, even though I kind of liked that coincidence, people were going to think we are a couple, when we're not! Sure, I did kind of liked him as more than a best friend, but he may not feel the same about me, leading to me not wanting to ruin our friendship by not confessing to him.