Part 2

Part 2

"Thanks" Taking off his sunglasses, Taehyung stepped out of the taxi, helping you up afterwards. The two arrived before the manager's car (with other BTS members) arrived.

The tables and poster signs were up everywhere, but obviously it was done the night before, as no-one was there yet. Even the staffs were probably still driving towards here. So, you were there standing there awkwardly in the open space park-like place, not knowing what to do or say. Seeing the table, THANK GOD with a long table cloth on it, you reassured yourself.

"Taehyung... I'm actually not sure if I want to do this.." You said. He turned around as his silky, blonde hair ruffled.

He extremely closeted up to your face, just like before, but this time you felt his nose lightly brush against your cheeks, feeling warmth just from that. He whispered on your lips,

"it's all going to be okay.. Do it for oppa..." He said.

He gradually came closer until your lips finally met, with his right hand lightly tugging your hair. First it was just a perfect, pressured, dry kiss with no movements. But things escalated quickly with these things when you were with Taehyung. He slowed inserted his tongue into your mouth, making your lips wet and moist. You accepted this and did the same. You liked how he tasted like the mint toothpaste you saw him use this morning. You liked how you felt his rough but sloppy tongue as it moved around in your mouth.

First slowly but becoming aggressive, he stared to move his mouth and tongue everywhere really fast, as he continuously changed the angle of his head. You could hear his rough breathing from his nose, followed by a soft, low and perfect moan that echoed in your mouth. He gradually moved his other hand towards your ass, when you randomly opened your eyes and noticed a car, still far away, coming towards this way.

You stopped, with your tongue still in his mouth, as if you were frozen, your eyes open wide. Your boyfriend, still on noticing this, continued his aggressive kiss with his eyes closed. After you realized that its THE MANAGER'S CAR you quickly pulled him away as his tongue came out from your mouth, making that saliva-sloppy sound.

For a second you saw that shock in his face, until you ran over to the table and crawled underneath. He turned back and finally noticed what was happening, so he quickly adjusted himself and waited for the car to arrive.

After all then got out of the car, one of the managers came to V and took by his arm, dragging him away from the members.

"Were you with someone? From far distance it looked like you were with someone..." The manager said.

V quickly reacted a smile and pretended nothing was wrong. Thank god he was so good at acting. He had improved his acting skills by so much when he shooted the music video for danger Japanese version.

"No... I was just waiting for your car to come~ no one's here.." Taehyung said.

Manager Hyung looked like he wanted to say more but jimin came and pulled V to the sign table.

V made an excuse to escape, "okay I should go and sign now~" And rushed off.

There was only 5 mins left until the event started. Under the table, you were listening to everything and felt scared. If someone, anyone, saw you, you and V were screwed. Under the long, table that probably fitted all the BTS members, you were so glad the table clothes covered to the ground. There were enough space for you, and you didn't feel too squished. You decided to just chill, spreading your legs out within under the table, making sure no part of your body was exposed. But that was the last time you felt relaxed.

You nearly squealed when someone sat RIGHT in front of you, legs wide open before your eyes.

It wasn't Taehyung.