13. Fluctuating Feelings!!

Start from the beginning

Alhamdhulillah..... My Allah helped me to live my life in a prosperous way.

I was not a girl with so many friends in the opposite gender, I hardly talk with them if only necessary. I never thought I would fall for his words last night.

I admit I do like him. Something about him attracted me. Not only his charms but whenever I saw his eyes there was a tinge of sorrow and woe in it, I so much wanted to take it out from his sheenful orbs .

I just wanted to see him happy but my feelings for him is still a mystery for me. Even though I thought about it so much I couldn't find out ?

He looked so peaceful while sleeping he has got a clear cut jaw line, thick eyebrows, big eyelashes, sharp nose and plump lips.

He looked so manly but he still looked like a sleeping baby. A smile creeped on my face with that thought but I was brought back to senses with a rough manly voice which is soft as well.

"This look makes me love you so much." His lips twitched with a smirk. He opened his eyes and gave me a wink.

Suddenly all the events of yesterday came clashing in my mind.

His blackmails , threats , my helplessness, our marriage, and most importantly my family's tears.

I stood up abruptly from the bed and gave him a cold stair. But he teased me again.

"This stare makes me love you more doll !!" I choose to ignore his comment.
Damn how did I fall for his words?? How did I gave in so easily?? This is not happening I have to be strong.

I took a glance of me in the large mirror placed to the left of the bed . I noticed me still in my lehenga suddenly I felt suffocated.

I went straight to the bathroom without paying attention to him. I looked a girl in the bathroom mirror she looked tired and worn out.

If I felt this way, then what would be my family's situation right now??

And my one other biggest guilt was......... I left Arhaan I assured to marry him. But I left him in the day of our marriage for the sake of my family.

I never felt so sick, I hurted someone so badly , Arhaan was a great man he didn't deserve to be humiliated. And my guilt is killing me from inside..

That was when I realized I was crying, what else I can do...... I sighed helplessly.

I cleaned my teeth and turned the shower on . The hot water relaxed my musles.

"How long will you take doll?? " I heard a voice with a knock. Ya Allah I thought at least he will let me take bath peacefully.

I didn't reply him I stepped out of the shower that was when I actualized that I didn't bring any cloths with me.

I practically didn't have anything to wear apart from a robe in the bathroom shelf.

Great!!!!

It has been 15 minutes and I am just standing in my red robe with a hesitation to step out.

Suddenly the door bell rang and I heared his foot steps and the opening and closing of the bedroom door.

Alhamdhulillah I muttered and peeked out of the bathroom door. He was not there.

I hurried to his closet to find something I would fit in because I don't have any of my clothing with me but something on the bed caught my eyes.

It was a black satin saree with thin red lace border, it looked simple and elegant . The blouse was the same satin material which is red in colour and has netted red sleeves.

It was beautiful, I found a box with a tag "For my doll" in it. I mammered at first and finally decided to open it.

It was a beautiful diamond pendent and earrings. So he got these for me I am neither happy nor sad but bewildered.

Because I didn't have any other go. I need some clothes to protect my dignity. After all now I am at the mercy of him. So I choose to wear the saree and neglect the pendent set.

What is happening in my life??

All on a sudden my phone rang and my world stopped looking at the caller ID.

It was ..............Arhaan.

My eyes welled up with tears out of guilt and I picked the phone up with shaking hands.

There was silence for about 10 minutes, finally he spoke

"Why did you do this to me?? "That was it my heart shattered into pieces I never ever hurt anyone in my life so badly. I couldn't find words for my apologies. Ya Allah....

I squeezed my eyes to let my tears flow freely.

I choked a sob back and spoke to him
" Arhaan ...... I .. I ... It was not intentional I was just trapped an_ " I couldn't complete the sentence when someone grabbed my phone roughly and shoved me to the bed.

I turn to look at the ferocious Ahad. His eyes held Rage and fury, he gave me a death glare .

I was scared with his behaviour.

"Listen she is no more Zoya Usmaan Abdhullah but Zoya Ahad Khan. We are married , she is not your fiance anymore but my wife I don't want you to talk to her or find you anywhere around her . And if you hesitate remember you are DEAD " he spoke to Arhaan all the while glaring at me.

Allah.... Help me ...

He threw my phone to the wall and it fell down with a loud thud. My eyes travelled from my broken phone to him. His glare make me shiver.

He took small steps towards me and I crawled back in the bed finally he trapped me to the headboard.

" Did you forget you are married? " he asked Me in a low tone. I didn't answer, I couldn't. My throat became dry all on a sudden.

" Answer me!!!" he roared and I shook my head in negative. My eyes were pooled with tears and ready to flow anytime.

" Whom do you belong to? " I was silent again and I was scared with his behavior.

He banged the headboard and I flinched and answered " Yo- You!! "

He sighed and told me" I think I should let you know you are mine." with that he brought his face dangerously close to mine and I screamed

" Ahad Stop!!! "

-------------------------

Assalamu alaikum and hello to all my lovely readers and friends .

So how was the chapter friends? What do you feel about Ahad?? How many of you feel bad for Arhaan?? Who is that unknown girl? How did Arhaan end up calling Zoya ??

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Keep guessing ........😘

Please don't forget to vote and comment. 😊

- yours Sajal 😉😉