Relax

Oliver stitched me up and we fell asleep on the bed in the layer. When I woke up Oliver was walking away.

"Where you going?" I asked. "To deal with Slade" he said. "Ok, Ollie I don't think you should kill him" I said. "Relax I'm not gonna" he said.

I watched him walk away then I fell back asleep. The second time I woke up Oliver was beside me with his arms around my waist.

I rolled over so I was facing him and I snuggled into his chest. "We saved the world" I said looking up at him.

He laughed then said "sure we did". He looked down at me and I moved closer pressing my lips to his.

He started kissing me back them he pulled me so I was on top if him. I straddled him and pulled away for a minute.

He gave me the sad puppy dog face. "Why are you so hot?" I asked. "I don't know, guess I'm just lucky" he said.

"Yeah you are lucky" I said leaning over and kissing him again.

💪💪💪

Me, Dig, Oliver, Felicity and Roy were all sitting in the layer. "Let's go to the beach" I said breaking the silence.

"What?" Oliver asked. "Let's go to the beach" I repeated. "Why?" He asked. "Why not?" I asked.

"I'm in" Felicity said. "Same, Ally in a bikkin hell yeah" Roy said I walked over and smacked him.

"Ow Ok I'm just saying I bet you would look good in one, I mean only Oliver would know" Roy said I smacked him again and said "were not a thing".

"I'm shutting up" Roy said as I raised my hand again to hit him. "Thank you" Oliver said. "You guys coming to the beach or are me Felicity and Perve going without you" I said to Dig and Ollie.

"I'll go" Dig said. I looked at Oliver, "fine" he said. "Yes" I said. Meet back here in 30" I said.

Everyone left except me and Oliver because we were living in the layer for now.

I grabbed my biking and went into our room to change and when I walked out I saw Oliver in his trunks and a T-shirt starting at me.

I walked over to the table that he was sitting on and said "take a picture it will last longer".

💪💪💪

OMG Guys we've almost hit 9k views, keep voting and I hope you enjoy. Sadly the next chapter will be the last one of this book but I am making a second one I promise, thanks for voting and reading I hope you enjoy the ending and enjoyed my book.

Its 2:30 am lol, I love you guys❤