Not A Costume

We found Roy in a clock tower in the glades but he wasn't happy to see us. He beat Sara pretty bad then looked at me then at Oliver.

He stepped towards me but Oliver stepped between us so Roy couldn't hurt me. I moved back.

Oliver tried to get through to Roy but it didn't work Roy beat him to the ground then stepped on his knee when he tried to get up.

Oliver screamed out in pain as Roy fleed the tower. I ran over to Oliver. "Are you ok?" I asked. "I'm fine" he said.

"I totally believe you" I said sarcastically. He slowly stood up and I wrapped my arm around his waist and helped him to a hole in the tower where we watched Roy kill a cop.

I turned my face into Olivers chest not knowing what to do. We can't stop him I thought but we have to keep trying.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

I took Oliver to the hospital. We were both still in our "suits". The doctor walked in and looked shocked.

"We need your help" I said. He took an x-ray of Ollie's knee. I guess it was pretty bad I wasn't really paying attention to the doctor.

He gave Oliver a brace and pain meds. I drove us to the layer and walked him down stairs.

"We have to find Roy before the police do" Oliver said. "Why because they'll kill him and we won't" Sara said.

Sara and Oliver started arguing about killing and not killing Roy finally I had enough.

"WERE NOT KILLING HIM" I said loudly making them both be quiet. "We don't need to kill him" I said.

"Since when do you care about killing someone" Sara said annoyed. "Were not killing him" I said.

"Then how are you gonna stop him" Sara said. "We'll contain him and cure him" I said.

"So now your a hero" Sara said. "What's your problem?" I asked. "I don't have a problem but you do you think you can just save him and you'll be forgiven for everything you've done" Sara said.

"No I don't, I saving him cause that's the right thing to do" I said. "Since when do you care about doing the right thing" she asked.

"Since I left" I said. "You didn't leave you ran away and when your plan back fires are you just gonna run away again" Sara asked then stormed up stairs and left.

"Well as much fun as that was I have to go facial scan, should be done in a few minutes" Felicity said going upstairs leaving me and Oliver.

He stood up and limped over and leaned up against a table. I walked over to him.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to his he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"What was that for?" He asked pulling away. "Sorry you just looked so damn cute homblimg around in you little coustume" I said.

"Its not a costume" he said. "Whatever, we have a rally to go to" I said smirking and walking away.