Felicity

I decided not to do anything yet about Oliver possibly being the hood yet.

Instead I called my mom and we arranged a dinner so I could see Felicity.

**********

It was finally here the day of the dinner, I was pacing back and forth  near the door. "You want to come with me" I asked Oliver who was watching me pacing.

"I don't want to intrude" he said. "Please" I begged. "Fine" he said.

Diggle dropped us off at my moms. I walked inside in front of Oliver. Inside I found just my mom. I hugged my mom then saw Oliver awkwardly standing there.

"Mom this is Oliver Queen" I said. "Hi I'm Donna" she said they shook hands.

Then we walked into the living room we all stood up when there was a knock at the door me and Oliver stood on the living room door way as my mom opened the door.

Felicity walked in and just stared at me I was like freaking out what if she hates me or doesn't- my thoughts were cut off by someone intertwining there fingers with mine. I looked over to see Oliver now holding my hand.

"Ally is staying in startling for a bit" our mom said. "Oliver?" Felicity asked. "Hi" he said still hold on my hand she looked over to me then at our hands.

"No" Felicity said. "Felicity" our mom said. "No your gone for eleven years you just show up one day like hey I'm alive" she said. "WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD" she yelled.

"Felicity" I said. "Your just gonna act like she hasn't been gone for eleven years" she asked my mom .

"Honey" she said. "Why is he even here" she asked. "I invited him" I said. "Oh so your friends" she said.

We both stayed quiet. "I'm sorry but I can't do this right now" Felicity said.

She stormed out the door. Me and Oliver stayed and had dinner in silence then we went back home.

"That was" Oliver started. "I'm going to bed" I said. As I walked away he grabbed my wrist.

I whipped my head around to look at him. "Ally" he said. "Let go" I said. "Ally" he said again.

He let me go and I stepped towards him then wrapped my arms around him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest.

"I've never seen her yell" Oliver said. "Me neither" I said. "Thanks" I said. "For what?" He asked.

"Everything" I said. After we pulled apart I went to bed and then the next day me and Thea watched horror movies.

We were watching insidious and I was sitting on the couch with Thea. Right when the ghost/demon jumped out someone tasered me.

I jumped off the couch and screamed "SHOOT".

I heard laughing from behind me I whipped my head around to see Oliver dying of laughter.

"Your so dead" I said and chased after him he ran upstairs and I followed him at one point I heard the door open and Thea talking to some people but I didn't care Oliver was gonna die.

He ran back down stairs and I went half way down then jumped and landed on his back.

I held onto him as he tried to get me off. He managed to knock me off halfway but I jumped back up and he fell down we were again laying on the ground laughing.

I looked over to see Diggle smiling and Felicity starring at me. I stood up and stop laughing and so did Oliver.

"Umm Oliver we need to go" Felicity said rolling her eyes which I was the only one who saw.

**********

Oliver's P.O.V

"Umm Oliver we need to go" Felicity said. I looked over at Dig then back at Ally.

I heard someone walking down the stairs then saw Thea. "I'll be back later" she said then hugged Ally before walking out the door.

"Is it urgent?" I asked. I didn't want to leave Ally. "Yes, Q.C was robbed last night" Felicity said.

"Ok I will meet you there" I said. Felicity and Diggle walked out of the mansion then I turned to look at Ally.

"Can I come?" she asked. "You want to hang out with Felicity?" I asked. "You and Dig and Felicity" she said getting quieter as she said Felicity.

"No" I said. "Why?" She asked."you don't need to" I said then left.

**********

Hey guys so I just got back from Niagara Falls where I lost my phone so now I'm writing on my I-Pod and I don't know how to bold things so sorry and for now when I switch character P.O.V's or Skip a bit of time ill be putting 10 *'s like this ⬇.

**********

Also really quickly I am changing Ally's appearance or whatever you want to call it to Megan Fox instead of Chloe Bennett.

Thanks ~ Kayla