Tommy & Ollie

I got in the back of a black limo with Malcolm. He told the driver to take him home, the driver nodded and we were on our way.

The car ride was pretty quiet until Malcolm decided to try to figure out why I would run away so I told him everything about my super smart sister getting all the attention and my Dad leaving us.

Why was I telling this man everything about me I guess I just felt like I could trust him.

Then It was quiet again I guess he was taking it all in. It was quiet until we pulled up to a huge mansion. Malcolm got out and walked around to my side and opened the door. "You live here?" I asked.

He let out a little laugh and said "No, I just take little runaway girls here to stay" he responded sarcastically. "Ha ha very funny" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

We walked up to the door and Malcolm slowly opened I just stood there for a second taking it all in until Malcolm put his hand on my back and pushed me inside.

He told me to follow him so we walked up a huge stair case that lead to a wide hallway we walked past 3 rooms then we reached a room at the end of the hall. He said this is where I would be sleeping then.

"Goodnight" he said before walking to his own room.

I threw my bag on the chair in the corner of the room then flopped onto the bed and slipped under the covers. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.

• • •

I woke up, forgetting where I was at first but then remembered Malcolm. I got out of the bed and walked down stairs where I heard people talking.

"It's just for a little bit" I heard Malcolm say. "Fine but your taking care of her" a women's voice said.

I was now at the bottom of the stairs and I slowly walked up to Malcolm. "Good Morning" He said "Allison, this is my wife Rebecca".

"Umm Hi, I'm Allison" I said awkwardly holding out my hand which she shook and said "Nice to meet you Allison".

Then she kissed Malcolm and walked out the door. "Ok now, what do you want for breakfa-" Malcolm was cut off by a boy about my age running down the stairs.

The boy stopped a few feet away from me and just started at me until Malcolm said "Tommy this is Allison she will be staying with us for a bit".

"Why?" Tommy asked. "Because she needs somewhere to stay. It's just for a little bit" Malcolm said. "Okay. It's nice to meet you Allison" he said.

"What do you guys want for breakfast" Malcolm asked. "Pancakes" Tommy said. "Do you want pancakes Allison?" Malcolm asked. "Sure" I said.

Malcolm walked into the kitchen and started cooking. "Do you want to come play video games with me?" Tommy asked. "Sure" I said.

I followed him over to the living room where a huge couch sat with the biggest flat screen TV in front of it that I have ever seen.

Tommy grabbed two controllers a shelf and grabbed a game and put it in the X-BOX. Then he sat on the couch with me and handed me a controller.

We played Ratchet and Clank. Until Malcolm called us for breakfast, during breakfast Malcolm told Tommy why I was here and that he couldn't tell anyone I was staying here.

I hung out with Tommy the rest of the day. Then the next day we ate Lunch then I heard the door bell rang so I just stood at the top of the stairs and watched Tommy open the door.

I then saw a brown haired boy with blue eyes. I just stood there staring at him until he looked up at me, then I walked down the stairs because he had already seen me.

Tommy looked at me and said "This is Allison, my uh my Cousin". "Hi I'm Oliver Queen" He said holding out his hand I quickly noticed and shook it.

"So you guys want to play video games?" Tommy asked. "Sure" me and Oliver said at the same time which made me smile.

Then we all walked into the living room then Tommy said "you guys want to play Wii or X-Box?"

"Wii" Oliver said. "Ok" Tommy said "what game to you want to play Allison?"

"Mario Kart" I said. We played Mario kart, I won every race. "Rematch" Oliver demanded "You and me Allison". "Ok" I said "what do I get if I win?" I asked.

"Umm...You can pick what Movie we watch after" Oliver said. "Ok, your on Queen" I said.

"I win" I said after the race. "Damn you" Oliver said. "I want to watch..... Cabin Fever" I said.

"Seriously?" Oliver asked. "Yeah" I said. Then he put his hand up and said "I like you" I gave him a high five and then Tommy put on Cabin Fever.