Arrow

Thanks for over 800 views. You guys are awesome. Please vote if you like the story it let's me know which story to update first thanks

~ Kayla

**********

The next couple of days Oliver diapeared I don't know where he goes and he won't tell me which just makes me think more and more that he is the Arrow.

I was sitting on the stairs in verdant thinking about everything Oliver , him being the arrow, this Slade guy and why nothing makes sense when Oliver walked past me.

He didn't see me and he sat down at the bar and was watching the news. "So where have you been?" I asked standing up and walking over to him.

"Ally what are you doing here?" He asked. "Thinking, what are you doing ?" I asked.

"I'm thinking too" he said. "About what?" I asked. "Stuff" he said. "That's not an answer" I said.

"Well its the one your getting" he said. "Your driving me crazy" I said. "How?" He asked starting to get mad.

"You keep disapearing, Slade who I dreamed about is real and he somehow knows you-" he cut me off by saying "I never said I knew him".

"I saw the look on your face when you saw him Ollie, you know him" I said. "No I don't " he said.

"COULD YOU BE HONEST WITH ME FOR 5 SECONDS" I said loudly. "FINE I KNOW HIM" he said loudly.

"How?" I asked. "It doesn't matter" he said. He got up and started walking away.

"QUEEN" I yelled "OLIVER". "DID YOU EVER THINK I AM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU" He yelled.

"I DON'T NEED PROTECTING" I yelled as he walked out the door. I went home and went upstairs.

I saw Oliver sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. I slowly opened the door. "Can I sit" I asked quietly.

He didn't answer I sat beside him and said "look I'm sorry its just you keep disappearing and I keep coming up with theories of where you go and what your doing and its driving me crazy".

"What theories?" He asked. "Doesn't matter" I said. "Say one" he said. "Fine one is your the arrow" I said.

He looked up at me "are you?" I asked. "You think I'm the arrow" he said.

"Yes, you pretend your just some rich playboy and that you could never be a hero, but I know you, you want to help people and you'd do anything to keep the people you love safe I don't know if you are the arrow but I can see you as him" I said.

He looked me right I'm the eyes and slowly leaned forward. He pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked for a minute then I kissed him back.

We pulled away and he said "fine you got me, I'm him". "I knew it" I said. He smiled.

"Can you tell me who Slade is?" I asked. "He was on the island with me and its my fault the woman he loved is dead so he wants to kill everyone I love" he said.

"Last thing, Can I see your lair?" I asked. He laughed "follow me" he said.