I Love You?

OMG GUYS THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET NORE THAN 100 VIEWS. THANK YOU AGAIN AND HERES MORE OF SEEING SMOAK.

~ KAYLA

**********

"So everyone ready?" Oliver asked. "Yup" I said. We were on our way to blow up QC's applied sciences building.

We got there and we took out the gurards and brought them away from the building then Felicity opened the door with the skeleton key.

Diggle handed us each a bomb and we all ran and put them around the building. I stuck my to a shelf and then looked around for Oliver.

"Let's go" he said running from behind me to my side. We ran out of the building and started driving away then we set the bombs off and the building blew.

**********

Later that day the bombing was on the news. A girl who worked with Over Isabelle was talk about how we would be caught and puneshed.

I had enough I turned off the computer and said "screw you". "You know she can't hear you right" Oliver said.

"Then how about I go tell her to her face" I said smirking. "No" Oliver said "your no fun" I said sitting on a table.

"Ally can I talk to you" Oliver asked. "Yeah" I said I followed him upstairs to verdant.

"Look I know what your gonna say Queen" I said. "No you don't" he said. "Yes I do your gonna say I shouldn't have kissed you I can't be with you right now" I said.

"Ok maybe you do but no I shouldn't have but I'm glad I did Ally also yeah I can't be with you right now but I think I love you" he said.

I smiled and walked down stairs. I went home and found no Thea just Moira.

I went back to verdant that night and found Oliver, Sara, Dig and Felicity. We went down stairs to the layer and found Slade waiting for us.

To be continued...