Friends?

After the movie we had dinner and Tommy asked if Oliver could sleepover. Malcolm said yes.

I was about to go in my room to bed when Tommy asked of If I
wanted to stay and hang out with them for a bit.

"Sure" I said then walked in and sat on Tommy's bed.

The three of us stayed up and talked for a while then we all fell asleep in Tommy's King sized bed.

I woke up and saw Oliver looking at me. "Morning" I said.

We heard walking outside and Oliver quickly pulled the covers over my head as Malcolm walked in and said "Boys time to get ready for school".

Tommy quickly woke up and said "Ok" then Malcolm walked out of the room. Then the blankets were taken of my head by Oliver. "Thanks" I said. "No problem" he said.

"Do you guys have to go to school?" I asked. They both nodded which made me shove my face into my pillow and groan. They both laughed.

I stayed there lying in the bed as they started getting ready, I looked up and saw Tommy who was just finishing combing his hair then he handed Oliver the comb and Oliver brushed his hair but it was to straight I hated it so I got out of bed and walked over to him and messed his hair up with my hand.

"Better?" He asked smiling. I didn't respond I just snuck out of the room and started getting dressed I put on some black jeans and a white tank top then I heard someone walk into my room.

"My name is Allison and I'm so cool. I just showed up at Tommy's house one day and now I live with him, and I have a huge crush on his dreamy best friend Oliver" he said in a high pitched voice.

"In your dreams Queen" I said walking over to him and pushing him over, he quickly grabbed me and pulled me down with him.

We both hit the ground laughing before Tommy called Oliver from downstairs.

Maybe I do kinda have a crush on him....

• • •

For the next few weeks me and Tommy hung out after he got back from school on the week days and Oliver came over a couple of times.

I had been staying with the Merlyn's for almost 5 weeks now.

• • •

On my 15th Birthday Oliver said he was going to throw a party for me at his mansion..and he did.

Me, Tommy, Malcolm and Rebecca went to Oliver's. He introduced me to his Mom, Dad and to Thea his sister. It was almost midnight and me, Tommy, Oliver and Thea had been hanging out for almost 8 hours.

"Ally come in here for a second" Oliver called from his room. "Coming" I said as I entered the room.

I walked over to where Oliver was standing by the balcony and stood beside him.

"What's up?" I asked. "Close your eyes" he said. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it" he said.

"Ok" I said as I shut my eyes. Nothing happened and then all of the sudden I felt his hand on my cheek.

I opened my eyes just in time to see him about to kiss me but I didn't stop him. His lips slowly pressed against mine. After a minute we pulled apart.

"Happy Birthday Ally"