Chapter 5:- Do you have Cooties?

Start from the beginning

"You already stated that" I said rolling my eyes and studying him. He gave me a friendly grin before grabbing onto my arm.

"You didn't let me finish" he gave me a sinister laugh, which made me move back a few paces.

"Please let me finish Luna" he said grinning lightly at me.

"I'm Alpha Colton's, beta" my mouth was agape as I processed the information. This is Lola's mate?

I guess me and Kyle weren't going to be good friends. Before I knew it Kyle was dragging me to the house and my legs obediently moved forward.

This had to be the most awkward introduction ever!

I was running away (again) and he found me. Colton will not be ecstatic about me trying to run away (again) when his family's over.

Kyle opened the front door to the house and brought me inside a smirk plastered on his face.

"Guess who I found?" He said as he came into the living room. He was acting as though I was some sort of prized possession .

Everyone looked up at me and the room fell silent. I looked up and was met with Colton's disappointed eyes, I don't know why but guilt washed over me and I instantly looked away.

Aunt Sheila cleared her throat "Come on Robert and Conner we should give these two a minute" she said pointing towards the door. Uncle Robert, Conner and Kyle got up and followed after her leaving me and Colton in the room.

Alone.

He looked at me and stayed quiet for a second but I knew his silence wouldn't last for long. "Casey why are you being so difficult" his voice came out muffled as his face was buried in his hands.

He sat in the same position for a long period of time making me feel uncomfortable. Did I take it to far this time? I shouldn't have attempted to run away when his family was here.

My stupid wolf always makes me feel bad. He got up from the sofa and stood right in front of me. His eyes bore deeply into mine, just this one moment was making me feel weak and making my whole body tingle.

I wonder how it would feel to have his lips on mine? It would be amazing!

I quickly shook my head trying to get rid of the dirty thoughts.

"Why won't you understand that we are meant to be?" He asked placing his hands on my hips, it made my breath hitch as I began to lightly hyperventilate. He has such a big impact on me and the more I get closer to him the more attached I get to him.

He leaned forward.

"Why can't you just accept me he put his head in my neck making me feel paralyzed.

The closer I got to him the harder it would be to get away from him.

He gently breathed against my neck, which made me shut my eyes tightly. I was going to moan but suppressed it.

"Gosh I want you so bad" he said this time lightly kissing my neck.

He continued kissing my neck when he reached the part just under my ear which might I add was the 'marking point' he gave it a lick which made me let out a moan.

What the fuck I need to stop him! I tried to push him away but my body felt paralyzed. I hope he doesn't mark me, but I kind of wanted him to at the same time.

"Eww Alpha Colton and Luna Casey have cooties!" Conner yelled from beside the door.

I instantly pushed Colton away embarrassment settled in rapidly. How could I have not noticed Connor was standing by the door.

"Do you have cooties Luna Casey because then I can't play with you" he said a disgusted expression plastered on his face. I gave out a short forced laugh and knelt down to come face to face with him.

"Don't worry I don't have cooties" I laughed as he looked at me suspicious.

"But Alpha Colton licked you" he said looking at my 'marking spot' I shuddered in sheer pleasure as I thought about the small distance which was between me and Colton.

Oh my wolf is so controlling!

"Where is your mum Connor?" Colton said coming over to him and pulling his cheek. He was clearly trying to change the conversation. Conned shrugged

"If you excuse me I have some work to do" Colton said as he walked away leaving me and Connor alone.

"Will you bake cakes with me Luna?" He asked tugging on my finger.

I nodded as memories of my childhood flashed through my head.

I miss baking cakes with my mum. The thought made me want to cry but I controlled myself with difficulty, I couldn't show Colton I was crying he would think I'm weak.

So instead I trekked into the kitchen alongside Conner as the memories of my parents remained memories.