Thank you note :)

I don't really know where to begin. This was my first book to ever write and I was super nervous about it because I don't see myself has a good writer. I got the idea for this book from a friend of mine who really loves stripper!harry and it was supposed to just be a one shot but she encouraged me to turn it into a book and look at where we are now!

I never thought this book would become as big and well liked as it has over the course of the months I've been writing this book. This book will hold a very special place in my heart because of all you wonderful people who love it so much and vote for every chapter I've posted. I honestly can't thank y'all enough for the joy y'all have giving me during this process.

I really hope you all continue to enjoy this book and come and reread it or recommend it to your friends. I love this book very much because it's raw and I literally worth every chapter from the top of my head. I didn't do any planning with this and I was terrified to be writing it without any ideas for each chapter written down to help me along the way.

Y'all commenting and voting made want to continue this book because I wasn't very sure about it in the beginning but I'm so glad I wrote it. Thank y'all so much for everything and I couldn't be happier. Ps. I have a new book out called Party and its a Lilo book. Check it out if you'd like. I'll be updating a new chapter soon.

With all the love,
      Makayla 💫