Three +

Harry's standing outside the back door of the club and he's trying to remind himself why he has to go in there do his job even though he's sick of it. Harry's a stripper, yes, but now the only person he's only ever willing to strip for is Niall. He doesn't want to strip for strangers who can be rude, or too touchy, or try to get more than what he wants to give them. Harry doesn't want his nights to be filled with drunken people in this run down club but he knows that he can't just leave. He just can't. Harry takes a deep breath and walks through the door, hurrying to the dressing room while hoping to avoid his boss in the process. He isn't in the mood to talk to anyone as he tugs off his normal clothes and pulls on the extremely uncomfortable latex underwear he's supposed to wear during his shift. Harry wonders to the bar and makes himself a drink because he's not going to start off his night without at least a little bit of alcohol in his system.

Harry gets in around ten lap dances or so and begins to feel somewhat relieved that his boss hasn't shown up yet. He still gets this feeling that he shouldn't get his hopes up though. Every lap dance or strip tease Harry gives that night all he could think about was Niall. Harry thought about how nice it would be to wake up in Niall's arms every morning, how he'd only have to strip for Niall.

It's around five in the morning when Harry shift ends and it's also the time his boss comes around to clean up before they open up again later that night. Harry rushes to get dressed and slips out the back door before his boss ever shows up. He's gotten good at avoiding him he thinks. He wonders how long he can keep it up before it all comes back to bite him in the ass. Harry walks the short distance home and prays that some sleep can stop his mind from spinning.

+

Harry's woken up by a loud ringing and groans when it's his phone. He answers the call and puts the phone up to his ear without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Harry? It's Niall. Did I wake you?"

"No, no. It's fine. What's up?" Harry's rubbing the sleep out of his eyes considering he only sleeper for maybe five hours. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over? I want to see you."

"I'll be over in five." Harry replies instantly.

"See you in five baby." Niall says hanging up.

Harry's smile is so big his cheeks hurt. He's not sure of Niall meant to say it but Niall called him baby and Harry loves it. He hopes Niall meant to say it because I wouldn't mind Niall calling him baby for the rest of his life honestly.

Harry's standing at Niall's front door and it swings open before he could even knock. Niall pulls him into his apartment and slams the door shut as he crashes his lips onto Harry's. Niall's hands are resting on Harry's hips, rubbing circles into them as Harry's hands find their way into Niall's soft blonde hair. Niall's tongue glides on Harry's bottom lip asking for permission which Harry happily grants. Harry doesn't fight Niall for dominance because he's too into the moment to fully register anything. Niall's lips are soft and gentle against Harry's and Harry's pulling him closer, if that's even possible. Niall pulls away and they're both gasping for air and a smile stretches across Niall's lips. "Been wanting to do that since you left yesterday."

"Don't wait next time."

This time Harry's the first one to go in. His lips are pink and swollen but he can't get enough of Niall. He didn't know how desperate he was for Niall's touch till now. He's standing here, in Niall's living room, kissing him and allowing his hands to explore Niall's body for the first time honestly. Niall's pulling him to the couch and Harry's in lap, hands still in Niall's hair. He's in Niall's lap for the second time since they officially met but it's different this time. It's more passionate than needy. Harry knows Niall more personally now and Niall's gentle. He's gentle with Harry. Harry deepens the kiss as he's grinding in Niall's lap. Niall's moaning into Harry's mouth which only encourages Harry more. They're half hard now and Harry's grinding on Niall harder and he's desperate. He's desperate for a release. "Harry. Baby I don't want to take advantage of you. We've only been together for a few weeks and I haven't officially asked you to be my boyfriend yet." Niall says, pulling away.