Two

It's been weeks after Harry's date with Niall and he's on cloud nine because he's been with Niall since then. They've hung out practically everyday just texting and having deep meaningful conversations and learning about each other. Harry feels like he's known Niall his whole life. Harry's in bed and he knows he should be leaving for work but since Harry's started seeing Niall, Harry hasn't wanted to strip for anyone except Niall. He calls into work "sick" when he knows it's a bad idea and that he shouldn't cross his boss but Harry's found a new confidence in himself and decides to deal with the issue that will unfortunately come later. He pulls himself out of bed and showers and before he knows it, he's standing at Niall's front door. He knocks and knocks before he hears heavy groaning and loud footsteps when the door opens. "Harry? I thought you had work today?"

"I called in sick because I wanted to hang out with you." Harry says smiling. Niall grabs him by the hand and pulls him to the couch and Harry tenses a little when he sees Louis and Liam. Although Harry's met Louis, he hasn't met Liam and Harry gets nervous when he meets new people. He'll never understand why he wasn't nervous when he had sex with Niall that Friday night, but he's nervous now. Niall notices and gives Harry a gentle smile. "Harry, these are my two best mates, Louis and Liam, who also happen to be dating."

"Hi!" Liam says, setting the controller down and holding out his hand.

"Hi." Harry replies with a soft smile.

"We've already met, but it's nice to see you again Harry." Louis grins. "We were just plays FIFA if you'd like to join. Niall could use your help honestly."

"I'd love to."

Niall hands him a controller and Harry's happy to play because he gets to spend time with Niall and use the time to take in Niall beauty when he's concentrated while playing and seeing him glow from excitement when he scores a goal. They're doing good honestly. Niall and Harry. They're up by three and Harry giggles as Louis curses under his breath and Liam rubs small circles into Louis' thigh. They're cute Harry thinks. From what Harry can see, they're good for each other and that they could be good friends for him too. Harry doesn't have many friends because of well reasons he knows he's going to have to share eventually if his relationship with Niall makes it that far. Niall's chants pull Harry from his thoughts and the games over. They've won and Louis is boldly giving Niall the finger as Niall and Liam laugh at Louis' reaction. "Well I think that was the best game we've played so far but Louis and I have a date tonight, so we're leaving. It was nice meeting you Harry." Liam shakes Harry's hand again and they're gone and Harry's alone. With Niall.

"You hungry?" Niall asks while shutting off the game.

Harry nods. "Yes."

"I can make pasta, pasta, and pasta. I haven't made my way to the store yet."

"Pastas good."

Harry watches as Niall makes his way to the kitchen and he just can't stop staring. Niall's gorgeous in a way Harry's never seen before. From Niall's ocean blue eyes to he's creamy skin and his toned arms. Harry's never seen someone so beautiful and he's filled with joy that he can stare and watch Niall move about the kitchen and think. He watches as Niall puts the pot on the stove and sets the noodles aside waiting for the water to boil. Harry feels his phone vibrate against his leg in his pocket and he doesn't have to look to know who it is. He doesn't want to deal with his boss. At least not right now. Not here, in the moment, with Niall because well it's one of the best moments Harry's had in a long time. He's happy he can spend time with someone like Niall, he's happy that the relationship they're building is thriving but he doesn't want it to move too fast because Harry still has somethings to work out but he won't deal with them till they're here, smacking him in the face. A bowl of pasta is placed in front of him and he's pulled from thoughts. "Thank you Niall." Harry smiles.

"You're welcome." Niall smiles softly.

Niall pulls a chair up next to Harry and starts to eat his pasta as they make conversation. They talk about little things like how Harry loves to cook when he can and the recent painting he's started how he's not quite sure what it is yet. Niall mentions that he might join in the local football charity team and that he wants to give back while enjoying a game that he loves. Harry shares that sometimes his guilty pleasure is crime shows and Niall laughs because it so happens to be his guilty pleasure too. They finish their meal and Niall cleans up himself no matter how times Harry asked if he could help. "Let's go for a walk." Niall says, putting the washed bowl in the cabinet. "We've been inside all day."

Harry nods his head in agreement. "Not near the club though."

Niall looks at him confused but shrugs it off. Harry's been getting texts from his boss all day and I just wants to do everything he can to avoid it at all seems possible. They're walking down the street towards the park and Harry sighs in content. He's happy. He's happy to be with someone who wants to be around him. He's happy with how well things are going with Niall and that they've agreed to take things slow because well, they're first time meeting wasn't at all normal but Harry's still happy it happened. He's thrilled that even though he did have sex with Niall, Niall's treating him with the upmost respect and is taking his time to get to know Harry and know that Harry is more than just a stripper in some club reeking of liquor. They're sitting now. They're sitting on a bench with the warm spring air blowing on their faces and Niall's smiling at Harry. "I'm really glad we're getting to know each other the right way Harry. It's been a few weeks since our first date and I'm really happy with the road we're going down."

Harry's smile is huge and he plants a soft kiss on Niall's cheek. "I'm happy too Niall. I know we skipped a bunch of steps the night we had sex but I'm happy that we went back and took the right steps."

Harry wraps his hand with Niall's and they sit and talk. They've talked a lot it seems. Harry thinks it's good though. He thinks it shows that they have good commutation and that they enjoy listening to each other talk. They'd be amazing if they ended up in tough situations, he thinks. Harry's very fond of Niall's voice. He loves his thick Niall's accent gets when he's talking about something he's passionate about or when he starts to talk too fast. He loves the way his name sounds rolling off of Niall's tongue. Harry just loves listening to Niall talk.

They've been sitting there for a while now when Harry decides it's time he heads home because unfortunately he has to go to work tonight and he can't avoid it anymore even though he called in sick. His boss can be very needy and Harry just can't get rid of him as easily as he'd like. Niall offers to drive him home and Harry doesn't decline because it's kind of cold for it being spring. Niall kisses him goodnight and Harry's head is spinning. Niall's lips are soft and gentle and Harry can't get enough. Niall pulls away and tells him goodnight and Harry watches till he disappears.

Harry's laying in bed when his phone goes off for probably the thousandth time today. His phone if full of messages from his boss and Harry signs because he knows he's gonna get shit when he goes in for his night shift. He pulls himself off the bed and to the shower, hating his job more than ever now.